More Negativity For 5 Star*Not From JD, But A.M. Best

The one thing 5 star did have was a great cheap graded product were underwriting was super easy.All this talk is irrelevant now as they're priced themselves out of the mkt and nobody will use them anymore.I've used trinity a few times with no problems but I run into a lot of copd and they're a no go. Please tell me why they send out like 10 commission updates for each client? Its frustrating to get so many emails.

The one thing 5 star did have was a great cheap graded product were underwriting was super easy.All this talk is irrelevant now as they're priced themselves out of the mkt and nobody will use them anymore.I've used trinity a few times with no problems but I run into a lot of copd and they're a no go. Please tell me why they send out like 10 commission updates for each client? Its frustrating to get so many emails.

True on their commission statements. And damn hard to figure out too. At least they finally got your pending on the website.

They have a lot of work to do but at least they want to be in the FE business. That's important to me.

True on their commission statements. And damn hard to figure out too. At least they finally got your pending on the website. They have a lot of work to do but at least they want to be in the FE business. That's important to me.

I agree. Trinity and 5-Star are WORLDS apart, and I've written with BOTH over the years. Gimme Trinity ALL DAY over 5-Star.

I ONLY write Trinity for my preferred clients though. Anyone outside of a preferred rating has to go elsewhere.

Last edited:
I agree. Trinity and 5-Star are WORLDS apart, and I've written with BOTH over the years. Gimme Trinity ALL DAY over 5-Star.

I ONLY write Trinity for my preferred clients though. Anyone outside of a preferred rating has to go elsewhere.

Yeah, that graded is not very attractive. And different for everyone. I don't know what they were thinking with that.

I write quite a bit of their FU too.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back