Mort Prot Leads

aacards8

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Anyone know of a good company selling mortgage prot. leads? I'm captive but want something to boost my sales a little. I don't want to join an IMO, I just want a good lead co.

Thx

If you're just looking for "something to boost my sales a little" then hometownquotes.com might be your ticket. It's not a huge volume, but when I've worked them the people I called actually knew I was going to call them about life insurance which is a great deal more than I can say about the five other internet lead vendors I used.

I've used them on the P&C side without much success. I should have specified that I'm not looking so much for internet leads, rather I want the mailers. Does anyone know of any company that charges per lead rather than a bulk fee for mailing?

I've used them on the P&C side without much success. I should have specified that I'm not looking so much for internet leads, rather I want the mailers. Does anyone know of any company that charges per lead rather than a bulk fee for mailing?

For some reason I recall a company that did, but I also think they ended up going out of business. I don't know why they would do it that way though, the print business is very competitive with thin profit margins to begin with, I can't seem them making money by charging on a per lead vs per 1,000 pices.

Anyone know of a good company selling mortgage prot. leads? I'm captive but want something to boost my sales a little. I don't want to join an IMO, I just want a good lead co.

Thx

I have a company that I use to purchase M direct mail leads. You can contact me on my email and I will help if possible.. I'm also interested in what you are doing for leads in your area... Here is my email...

[email protected]

Latest posts

Back