Mortgage Protection Leads

Get some fresh, really fresh new home owner data and pay someone to cold call it for ya . . .

Also - get a home security contract - lead with that, make the $800 commission then cross them Insurance.

Get some fresh, really fresh new home owner data and pay someone to cold call it for ya . . .

Also - get a home security contract - lead with that, make the $800 commission then cross them Insurance.

I'd like to know more about the home security contract. Can you tell me more about that or point me in the right direction to find out more?

Has anyone told you lately you're a genius

Man - it grows old hearing it all the time :)

Actually, Tom tells himself that several times a day.:twitchy:

Just messin' with you Lamb Chops.;)

Ha - you know it Amtrak . . .

I love saying it when facing a mirror. Makes it better!

I'd like to know more about the home security contract. Can you tell me more about that or point me in the right direction to find out more?

Shoot me a PM with your phone #. I'll call you over the weekend to explain.

Wow!!! I've been a lurker for awhile but i literally joined today because of you! lol

Sorry for waking an old thread

Great job on this below. You are pretty darn close to what I get. If I have 20 hot leads (I wish) I would set about 8-10 and close 4-5 at an average APV of $1200.

I'm in SoCal so those numbers are a bit higher but none the less very average. You have to consider drive time and horrible city folk now wanting anyone around to sell them anything!

Great job on the post!

5 leads per week is a terribly small number. Even the best producers need more than 5 fresh leads per week.

If you are decent at appointment setting (or you have an appointment setter who really knows what they are doing) this is the sort of averages you could expect to see from 20:

- About 14 appointments set
- About 10 actual "sits"
- 3 - 5 "sold"
- Avg. premium is about 1200

but you will see this fluctuate between 600 and 2400. (600 would be a Senior that you are pivoting into a FE policy, 2400 would be more like a couple that is trying to cover the entire mortgage for both of them).

Mileage will vary with all of these as you mentioned. If you are brand new to the industry it will most likely be even less.

The other thing you need to take into consideration is that even if the leads are truly exclusive to you, I encountered many folks who would send in 2 - 10 "Mortgage Protection Life Insurance" lead cards.

Great job on this below. You are pretty darn close to what I get. If I have 20 hot leads (I wish) I would set about 8-10 and close 4-5 at an average APV of $1200.

I'm in SoCal so those numbers are a bit higher but none the less very average. You have to consider drive time and horrible city folk now wanting anyone around to sell them anything!

Great job on the post!

Thanks for reading :)

Back