Most innovative FMO & IMO?

Today a lot of carriers are showing up on Toolkit, including CSO. Have you looked at Lumico?

No I haven't In fact few years ago I contracted with them but then started seeing people complaining about a lot of apps that had no's to med questions declining I had that issue with Everest and cso was not fun

CSO I will still use as a last effort where no other choice is workable

Really intrigued with national general will probably start writing then now in june

Aren’t you scared medico came in with new product and lowballed ? Then they sky rates or pull out like they did last time ? You seem to do a lot of med sups over the yrs . When you work leads the sale is obviously about saving them money. Are you telling me a 72 year old is willing to switch carriers to save $10-$15 a month ? I’ve tried that before and people don’t seem to have an interest for that small am amount . But listening to virtual sales agents it seems to happen .

You know who has been real bad, The worst, that I was told was one of the best for low rate increase is Manhattan life

I have clients getting increases 2 or 3 times a year I have some went up $110 almost 50% inside of 3 years

Ill never use them anymore except for dental

You know who has been real bad, The worst, that I was told was one of the best for low rate increase is Manhattan life

I have clients getting increases 2 or 3 times a year I have some went up $110 almost 50% inside of 3 years

Ill never use them anymore except for dental
I've had them for years, but never used them for fear they'd go up like Family Life did.

I also only use them for dental.

Back