Most innovative FMO & IMO?

Whenever you post a case, I use Toolkit to respond. It's quick and accurate. Type in height/weight, age, gender(it only lists 2, haha), meds, health conditions and it'll ask other questions like when was 1st fill, what condition are you taking a med for, etc. Then it quotes the companies that will take the case, and the ones that won't it tells you why. I haven't seen it make a mistake yet. I stopped updating my cheat sheet, Toolkit is more accurate. You can do FE, Med Supps or both. It even has DVH and Term, a CRM and a calendar. And it covers all states.

They have a free trial. You should try it, you'll love it. If I stop doing MAPD/PDP, Toolkit's all I'll need, but I'll probably keep Search & Save to run peoples meds for them as a free service.

Do you have a link for toolkit if I type on google I get home depot if put in med supp I get AARP

Its a good month for me to try too I am just going through some increase and took a look at all the clients that are 6 year mark

For med adv.. what would be the best way, easiest way, to get a read out of which counties in the US have a plans that have a give back and how much it is??

Do you sell many of those? I mean every time I get someone inquire about it I end up selling another plan when they find out it WellCare or some other plan they are losing a lot more in copays and extras for the give back if its Aetna or humana

Which by the way is usually not all that much its hardly ever the full amount

There are a few exceptions for instance if no drug plan is needed or in a rare occasion there are a couple counties in all the sates I work where Aetna has a $30 give back and there really is not much other competition Think Humana PPO with high copays

Whenever you post a case, I use Toolkit to respond. It's quick and accurate. Type in height/weight, age, gender(it only lists 2, haha), meds, health conditions and it'll ask other questions like when was 1st fill, what condition are you taking a med for, etc. Then it quotes the companies that will take the case, and the ones that won't it tells you why. I haven't seen it make a mistake yet. I stopped updating my cheat sheet, Toolkit is more accurate. You can do FE, Med Supps or both. It even has DVH and Term, a CRM and a calendar. And it covers all states.

They have a free trial. You should try it, you'll love it. If I stop doing MAPD/PDP, Toolkit's all I'll need, but I'll probably keep Search & Save to run peoples meds for them as a free service.

is it Fex tool kit?

If so I think I found it

I am confused though on the site says carrier we support there are only a handful, But then looking at you tube he is quoting a lot of carrier not listed like Medico which I use often

I wouldnt pay $50 a month to look at just Aetna UHC Manhattan Atlantic coast sentinel Humana(which I wont write med supp with)

I would if it included Medico maybe CSO Nat gen and some others I am intrested in as well

Last edited:
is it Fex tool kit?

If so I think I found it

I am confused though on the site says carrier we support there are only a handful, But then looking at you tube he is quoting a lot of carrier not listed like Medico which I use often

I wouldnt pay $50 a month to look at just Aetna UHC Manhattan Atlantic coast sentinel Humana(which I wont write med supp with)

I would if it included Medico maybe CSO Nat gen and some others I am intrested in as well
I thought I'd seen those 2 companies and more before. I Don't have either of them, so hadn't noticed. They're adding more companies and you can request they add some.

Ask Baseball 7 about adding those, he's connected with them.

I think it's $39.99 and you can get a 10-15% discount through FMO's. They also have PURL for your website.

Last edited:
I thought I'd seen those 2 companies and more before. I Don't have either of them, so hadn't noticed. They're adding more companies and you can request they add some.

I'm probably going to email them on site Medico is a good company with some good underwriting niches including Afib and CSO can do some off things

Also def going to start using Nat gen more I would like too peopel know them they are connected to all state have good pricing and a good bonus too not that bonus is the most important but If I can get good pricing and quality company along with it its good for me

I think it's $39.99 and you can get a 10-15% discount through FMO's. They also have PURL for your website.

I just got email back from them said will be over 30 carriers but said to wait till 7 th for good trial as they are updating now

I'm probably going to email them on site Medico is a good company with some good underwriting niches including Afib and CSO can do some off things

Also def going to start using Nat gen more I would like too peopel know them they are connected to all state have good pricing and a good bonus too not that bonus is the most important but If I can get good pricing and quality company along with it its good for me

I just got email back from them said will be over 30 carriers but said to wait till 7 th for good trial as they are updating now
I like the quick responses from Joe.

Another thing I don't like about CSG, is it times out so quickly and have to keep starting over.

Aren’t you scared medico came in with new product and lowballed ? Then they sky rates or pull out like they did last time ? You seem to do a lot of med sups over the yrs . When you work leads the sale is obviously about saving them money. Are you telling me a 72 year old is willing to switch carriers to save $10-$15 a month ? I’ve tried that before and people don’t seem to have an interest for that small am amount . But listening to virtual sales agents it seems to happen .

Today a lot of carriers are showing up on Toolkit, including CSO. Have you looked at Lumico?

Aren’t you scared medico came in with new product and lowballed ? Then they sky rates or pull out like they did last time ? You seem to do a lot of med sups over the yrs . When you work leads the sale is obviously about saving them money. Are you telling me a 72 year old is willing to switch carriers to save $10-$15 a month ? I’ve tried that before and people don’t seem to have an interest for that small am amount . But listening to virtual sales agents it seems to happen .

I have moo clients and Aetna clients that maintained low rates while others ballooned, I have the same thing with other carriers that were supposed to not do this very thing including new era

I have a bunch of equitable clients when equitable was supposed to be excellent low rate carrier to maintain rate that got stuck with out of control rates

Interesting enough many of my Cigna clients have kept rate reasonable over the last 3 or 4 years
Union security has been great too

however who knows if that will keep I am sure everyone gets it sooner or later

none are immune, I can see this Medico is a good company as far as being able to speak with them, they also have some really good underwriting niches

Besides that sometimes the only thing a prospect will be intrested in is the lowest rate another might be a recognizable name

There certainly a bunch I would not have signed if I were not offering mutual or Aetna but then later I am able to change them to a more stable carrier

Another thing there are some I cant approved elsewhere for instance afib and I am able to save the near $100 per month

I do my best to educate and stay competitive at the same time

I do check rates every several years as well

Last edited:
Back