Moving into Education

NLxke201

I have been licensed in Illinois with health and life lines for more than a year, and I want to go into training agents for the life exam and/or life continuing education, plus consumers regarding insurance purchasing and claims processing. Does anyone have information on where to find work like this and where to obtain the necessary credentials? I am already communicating with Illinois' Department of Insurance. Thanks!

I have been licensed in Illinois with health and life lines for more than a year, and I want to go into training agents for the life exam and/or life continuing education, plus consumers regarding insurance purchasing and claims processing. Does anyone have information on where to find work like this and where to obtain the necessary credentials? I am already communicating with Illinois' Department of Insurance. Thanks!

Most life and health exam training is now done online. You could contact those companies.

Consumers won't pay anyone to teach them anything so you would probably have to invent that business model. You could start a radio show and get sponsers like Dave Ramsey did.

Did the Illinois Department of Insurance have some good direction for you?

Back