MSpark Mailings Through Settlers? Anyone? Bueler?

I tell you what. I'll put 10 grand down on my personal production vs yours this year. Final Expense. Since your so great! Deal?

----------

Wait. ... your worst agent would be you correct? Either way the offer still stands.

Wingate....where do you live chief, he is heading from Texas to Iowa. Perhaps you two can meet up and discuss what your worst agent knows that he does not....just a thought, since you are such a benevolent contributor to the FE field.

A double S hole...what's that spell!

Ben, curiosity is killing me...on the 38 appointments how.many did you sit, how.many did you close, what was the cost of the leads with appt setting and how much AP. If you don't want to answer publicly I understand, but please pm or call me..I'm obviously up.

Have not added it completely up yet because I've been driving. I gave about 2k in sales to some of my agents I was training. I actually ran 22 appointments total. Wrote 12 apps. Ap is around 6800 to 7200 just don't have ipad in motel to add them up right now. Spent 325 on leads. 220 on appointment setter. Trained 4 agents. (They are all members here and can vouch for this) gave one agent 158 monthly to write Monday. Another one 2 apps to write tomorrow. And left behind over 100 leads to them for free to run.

Going wing can give me tips so I can do better next week!

Have not added it completely up yet because I've been driving. I gave about 2k in sales to some of my agents I was training. I actually ran 22 appointments total. Wrote 12 apps. Ap is around 6800 to 7200 just don't have ipad in motel to add them up right now. Spent 325 on leads. 220 on appointment setter. Trained 4 agents. (They are all members here and can vouch for this) gave one agent 158 monthly to write Monday. Another one 2 apps to write tomorrow. And left behind over 100 leads to them for free to run.

Going wing can give me tips so I can do better next week!

Killing it man...good for you. Congrats on the week

Killing it man...good for you. Congrats on the week

Thanks! Trust me I'm not bragging. I completely bombed in Arkansas last week. Just glad this week worked out. Trained some real super stars. These agents do over 200k per year cold door knocking without leads. Now that they are running leads they will be killing it.

Thanks! Trust me I'm not bragging. I completely bombed in Arkansas last week. Just glad this week worked out. Trained some real super stars. These agents do over 200k per year cold door knocking without leads. Now that they are running leads they will be killing it.

I didn't take it as bragging...don't think anyone here besides wing would think it was

Here we go, the old "wanna compare 1099s" challenge.

I didn't realize how sensitive you were Benjamin. Next time I'll deliver my comments in a much softer tone as to not hurt your feelings.

You did good young man, but you are not the best.

Here we go, the old "wanna compare 1099s" challenge.

I didn't realize how sensitive you were Benjamin. Next time I'll deliver my comments in a much softer tone as to not hurt your feelings.

You did good young man, but you are not the best.

Your the one constantly calling me out so I decided to shut you up. And I know for a fact I'm no where near the best agent. Plenty on here better than me. I just work really hard is all.

Back