MSpark Mailings Through Settlers? Anyone? Bueler?

It's "you're" not "your".

People who point this stuff out should get a life....

grammar5.jpg

Have not added it completely up yet because I've been driving. I gave about 2k in sales to some of my agents I was training. I actually ran 22 appointments total. Wrote 12 apps. Ap is around 6800 to 7200 just don't have ipad in motel to add them up right now. Spent 325 on leads. 220 on appointment setter. Trained 4 agents. (They are all members here and can vouch for this) gave one agent 158 monthly to write Monday. Another one 2 apps to write tomorrow. And left behind over 100 leads to them for free to run. Going wing can give me tips so I can do better next week!

How many sits Bennie??
That's what I'm curious about. The area I ran last week had crazy no shows!

----------

You know what else is awesome? That Wingate chick posts tons of grammatically and punctually incorrect stuff, it's just that the rest of us aren't so insecure that we have to point it out every time.

So the troll is a she? Never would have guessed

Have not added it completely up yet because I've been driving. I gave about 2k in sales to some of my agents I was training. I actually ran 22 appointments total. Wrote 12 apps. Ap is around 6800 to 7200 just don't have ipad in motel to add them up right now. Spent 325 on leads. 220 on appointment setter. Trained 4 agents. (They are all members here and can vouch for this) gave one agent 158 monthly to write Monday. Another one 2 apps to write tomorrow. And left behind over 100 leads to them for free to run.

Going wing can give me tips so I can do better next week!

Looks like you're numbers are picking way up since you started using an appointment setter... Good Job!

Back