Mutual of Omaha Dental

GoPokes

Guru
1000 Post Club
I don't think it's been mentioned yet, if so, sorry for the new thread. I just got the email about the Mutual of Omaha Dental product. Have you guys looked at the product highlights in the producer portal? The benefits don't look to bad, but I didn't see any pricing anywhere. I guess it's not available until 10/07 so maybe we get pricing then...?

I don't think it's been mentioned yet, if so, sorry for the new thread. I just got the email about the Mutual of Omaha Dental product. Have you guys looked at the product highlights in the producer portal? The benefits don't look to bad, but I didn't see any pricing anywhere. I guess it's not available until 10/07 so maybe we get pricing then...?

If you look at the application booklet you'll see the rates.

What's an application booklet? Is that like a printed version of an e-app?

Log in the MoO and go to the forms section like you would for any other form. Choose the dental plan and it will list all the associated forms. The application booklet is likely the first one to show up. Download it and open the PDF.

$47 seems a little steep to me. Any idea how to see their network?

About the same as Anthem BCBS in our area. Cigna, Dominion National lower cost, others, too.

1. Network info would be helpful
2. Do they give credit for prior coverage for dental work like fillings and crowns?

Back