Mutual of Omaha Plan N Discontinued in All States!

Here's what you said in response to SAI:

Originally Posted by senior-advisor-indiana
Every med Supp company I have worked with or came across have all paid their claims. Have you seen any that don't?
No. You and I know that, but I wasn't talking about you or me I was talking about what seniors think.

My point is that it's YOUR job to correct that thinking.

Now do you know what the heck I'm talking about?

Rick

I said that the seniors I've dealt with were content with a med-supp company that they knew...had and would pay their claims.

I never said that seniors thought some companies wouldn't pay their claims. I said they were content with one that would.

Do you inform seniors that you think Mutual of Omaha is.... "borderline dishonest"?

And don't tell me how to do my job. You're not my boss. I can do my job just fine and have been for 27 years.

I said that the seniors I've dealt with were content with a med-supp company that they knew...had and would pay their claims.

I never said that seniors thought some companies wouldn't pay their claims. I said they were content with one that would.

Do you inform seniors that you think Mutual of Omaha is.... "borderline dishonest"?

And don't tell me how to do my job. You're not my boss. I can do my job just fine and have been for 27 years.

Please re-read my 1st response. I said I assume you were educating your clients.

And yes, I do give my opinion of carriers. The "borderline dishonest" comment is for agent use only.

Finally, lighten up Francis.

Rick

Please re-read my 1st response. I said I assume you were educating your clients.

And yes, I do give my opinion of carriers. The "borderline dishonest" comment is for agent use only.

Finally, lighten up Francis.

Rick

Oh...okay....so you don't inform them what you think of MoO.

As far as "lighten up"....you're the one that started in on me as far as how I'm doing or should be doing my job.

That's the beauty of this job. I'm my own boss.

Oh...okay....so you don't inform them what you think of MoO.

As far as "lighten up"....you're the one that started in on me as far as how I'm doing or should be doing my job.

That's the beauty of this job. I'm my own boss.

In that case, I apologize. Apparently what I meant and what I wrote didn't match.

Rick

Rick, I agree with you that it is our job to explain to seniors that ALL of the med supp companies pay their claims; simply because they have no choice in the matter!
If the senior doesn't believe that or is still uncomfortable....then sign them up with the company they are comfortable with. No problem.

I'm glad its gone and I'm glad I didn't write anyone on it, it never made much sense to me to put anyone on this.

that's the dumbest post I have seen in awhile. Of course it didn't make sense; when you see 3 people a week you won't run into anyone that it would benefit.

Back