My One Year Anniversary!

Here's the bottom line. Unless you get a min of 20 dm leads every single week and have 12 -14 sits a week and make 110-120% fyc
you're not going to make much of a living the first yr. There lies the quandry. You need $500 a week for 10-15 straight weeks buying 20 leads each and every week, As you get to that 10th week you'll have 50-80 dm leads you couldn't get hold of over that previous first 10-15 weeks. So add the 20 leads you get every week and then out of the 50-80 you get 3-5 sits then all of a sudden you're at 15-17 sits each and every week. Your 60-100 leads should stay constant as every week out of your 20 leads you won't be able to contact about 6-10 of them. So every week even though you take 3-5 sits out of old leads your bucket should actually grow. But the kicker is you need $7-$10k just for leads over that first 3-4 months. Throw in some lead credits from an snl and several other co's and things can start snow balling.But just like any business you got to have the money to start it and explode out of the gate. I think Amber what hurt you is you were undercapitalized and i think you'll admit that. But to make things worse you still pay $26 for your leads threw efes but you only make 80-90%.Just think if you made full street and bought 20 leads a week how would things be different?Good Luck

Here's the bottom line. Unless you get a min of 20 dm leads every single week and have 12 -14 sits a week and make 110-120% fyc
you're not going to make much of a living the first yr. There lies the quandry. You need $500 a week for 10-15 straight weeks buying 20 leads each and every week, As you get to that 10th week you'll have 50-80 dm leads you couldn't get hold of over that previous first 10-15 weeks. So add the 20 leads you get every week and then out of the 50-80 you get 3-5 sits then all of a sudden you're at 15-17 sits each and every week. Your 60-100 leads should stay constant as every week out of your 20 leads you won't be able to contact about 6-10 of them. So every week even though you take 3-5 sits out of old leads your bucket should actually grow. But the kicker is you need $7-$10k just for leads over that first 3-4 months. Throw in some lead credits from an snl and several other co's and things can start snow balling.But just like any business you got to have the money to start it and explode out of the gate. I think Amber what hurt you is you were undercapitalized and i think you'll admit that. But to make things worse you still pay $26 for your leads threw efes but you only make 80-90%.Just think if you made full street and bought 20 leads a week how would things be different?Good Luck

Yam,

Share with us what you know about "charge-back hell" that special period of time your first year.

Here's the bottom line. Unless you get a min of 20 dm leads every single week and have 12 -14 sits a week and make 110-120% fyc you're not going to make much of a living the first yr. There lies the quandry. You need $500 a week for 10-15 straight weeks buying 20 leads each and every week, As you get to that 10th week you'll have 50-80 dm leads you couldn't get hold of over that previous first 10-15 weeks. So add the 20 leads you get every week and then out of the 50-80 you get 3-5 sits then all of a sudden you're at 15-17 sits each and every week. Your 60-100 leads should stay constant as every week out of your 20 leads you won't be able to contact about 6-10 of them. So every week even though you take 3-5 sits out of old leads your bucket should actually grow. But the kicker is you need $7-$10k just for leads over that first 3-4 months. Throw in some lead credits from an snl and several other co's and things can start snow balling.But just like any business you got to have the money to start it and explode out of the gate. I think Amber what hurt you is you were undercapitalized and i think you'll admit that. But to make things worse you still pay $26 for your leads threw efes but you only make 80-90%.Just think if you made full street and bought 20 leads a week how would things be different?Good Luck

Yes I agree 100%. As of recent EFES and I parted ways. So I'm waiting on my leads from LC to come in couple weeks then my leads from 360 in month or so. I'll be getting 20 leads rather than 15.
Yes very undercapitalized, hence why this journey has be beyond tough at times! There's no way I should still be here today, except for the fact of determination and dedication.

Amber

Just set aside some of your initial earnings for leads and chargebacks. 20 leads x $30/lead = 600 bucks/ week in lead costs. There are ways to lower your lead costs, like the lead credit offered by Security National Life, the $300 per drop offered by Monumental/Trans America, and lead discounts offered by some imos. Just don't take less than street commission in exchange for lower lead cost, it's not worth it. For now, let's just say $30/lead = 600/week. If you get some decent training, you should be able to close at least 20% of your leads, or 4 policies. Avg. premium = $50/month = 600/year. 110% commission = 660 per policy. 4 policies/ week = 2640/ week. 70% persistency means you will keep 1848, so set aside the balance for chargebacks. Subtract 600 for leads, and you have 1248/week income. Just don't forget Uncle Sam.

Just set aside some of your initial earnings for leads and chargebacks. 20 leads x $30/lead = 600 bucks/ week in lead costs. There are ways to lower your lead costs, like the lead credit offered by Security National Life, the $300 per drop offered by Monumental/Trans America, and lead discounts offered by some imos. Just don't take less than street commission in exchange for lower lead cost, it's not worth it. For now, let's just say $30/lead = 600/week. If you get some decent training, you should be able to close at least 20% of your leads, or 4 policies. Avg. premium = $50/month = 600/year. 110% commission = 660 per policy. 4 policies/ week = 2640/ week. 70% persistency means you will keep 1848, so set aside the balance for chargebacks. Subtract 600 for leads, and you have 1248/week income. Just don't forget Uncle Sam.

Luckily I don't have kids to support, Thank God!
I am using my SNL lead credit which will help for couple weeks worth of leads from LC.
Monumental will not contract me, I've had 4 IMOs try, no idea why not,but whatever I don't want to sell them anyway since they won't give me a reason!
Which other IMOs offer discounted leads?
I was going to start selling Am Amicable for free leads for 50% level,,,,just cus the leads were free and to me those sales would just be "extra" but Amicable is ridiculously expensive,,,,I'm in the business to make money but not to screw people over!

Amber

Oh ok gotcha, I'll be using 360 :)

Amber

Slowly he turned............:1frown:
images

Back