Naked in my Garage

If I were you I wouldn't bring my briefcase into the house tonight, who knows what may have crawled into it or may be clinging to the outside.

I find myself getting paranoid after I leave those houses with the cockroaches, or as the client called them "her pets" lol. I make sure the zippers are all zipped during the appointment because I'm afraid one will crawl into to my bag when I'm not looking.... Ughh

Last edited:
I pulled my apps for the day out. Put my briefcase in a garbage bag. It's going in the trash. All my clothes and shoes went in a bag. Also going in the trash.

Took CC cards and cash out of my wallet and soaked in alcohol. Threw wallet away. Soaked my watch in alcohol too.

Not sure what I'm gonna do about my truck. Been thinking about trading in for a car lately anyway. Lol.

I pulled my apps for the day out. Put my briefcase in a garbage bag. It's going in the trash. All my clothes and shoes went in a bag. Also going in the trash.

Took CC cards and cash out of my wallet and soaked in alcohol. Threw wallet away. Soaked my watch in alcohol too.

Not sure what I'm gonna do about my truck. Been thinking about trading in for a car lately anyway. Lol.

I got dibs on any left over alcohol...:yes:

How good is your homeowners coverage? You might want to consider burning your house down. Disclaimer: I am not a P&C agent....

Those little bastards didn't make it into my house. My garage is detached. Burning my truck down might be an option though.

Those little bastards didn't make it into my house. My garage is detached. Burning my truck down might be an option though.

I think that you should post this in the P&C forum and see what kind of answers you get....

"So I'm infested with bugs and my truck is likely as well, and I'm thinking about fire bombing my vehicle.

Would this be considered an act of God due to the bugs or will I get arrested for arson?"

Back