Need Automobile Lead Recommendation

brethart

Hello,
Very new to this world...would like to get recomendations for 30/90 day old auto-insurance leads...maybe also for live leads but don't think I could afford it just yet. What is the kind of price I should expect to pay for leads?

Hello,
Very new to this world...would like to get recomendations for 30/90 day old auto-insurance leads...maybe also for live leads but don't think I could afford it just yet. What is the kind of price I should expect to pay for leads?

Check with MedicarePlanSolutions on this board for data pricing.

Automobile leads have changed over the last 2 years. I tried buying internet leads a few times, and failed every time, because my follow up was terrible.

For internet leads, you basically have 2 options:
1. Buy them from Internet lead providers
2. Optimize a website and facebook pages to bring leads to you. Advertised and optimized right you can easily get 4-5 good leads a day. you just need a website and business Facebook page.

Both these options work, you just need to do them right. the secret for success is having an email autoresponder to contact the leads every day for 10 day, then once a week after that. Then call, call, and call until they order, or say don't call any more.

you can expect to pay anywhere from $6.00 per lead to $20.00 per lead depending on the type of lead you are looking for. most companies charge extra for certain filters or exclusivity.

I believe he was inquiring specifically about aged auto leads (30-90 days) which you can get as cheap as a buck or two.

Back