Need help! US Health Advisors

nOT A REAL NAME

Hello! So I am new to the industry, I'm waiting on a license to be finished coming through. I was offered a job with US health advisors and wanted to know what some vet's opinions were on it.... everywhere I look, people say its a scam (when I say they, I mean the trainer). Spam phone calls (they said they can't do that anymore), commission only (they say people can easily earn 100k yearly, and have the bank statements to prove it), not ACA compliant to keep premiums down and turn down unhealthy people. But there's mentions of people not getting their claims payed, agents being taught to lie about products, limits on plans.... idk, the offer seems to good to be true for a newbie, and the plans they have look amazing (at least what I've been taught about them so far).

Need advice!

I was offered a job with US health advisors and wanted to know what some vet's opinions were on it.... everywhere I look, people say its a scam (when I say they, I mean the trainer). Spam phone calls (they said they can't do that anymore), commission only (they say people can easily earn 100k yearly, and have the bank statements to prove it),
Need advice!

IT'S not about how much you can make but what you are putting your name on to sell....and the potential of being sued for selling them a limited benefit plan that will screw your client on a large claim.......if you truly explain what your selling then nobody would by it.....come on...none of the plans cover RX....this is one of my clients scripts....I am sorry mr client your plan does not cover prescriptions......

M1.jpg M2.jpg M3.jpg M4.jpg M5.jpg

So an example being, they deny a claim on say a car accident where there had to be a surgery?

no an example would be cancer......if car accidents are all you are worried about then sell a cheap accident only plan or a STM plan.....at least a STM will pay for the outpatient pain killers and physical therapy with out a cap......

and like I said....I have a client taking over $1235.95 a month in outpatient rx....thats why USHEALTH does not cover RX.....

no an example would be cancer......if car accidents are all you are worried about then sell a cheap accident only plan or a STM plan.....at least a STM will pay for the outpatient pain killers and physical therapy with out a cap......
Ok, I know they had a specific provision for cancer to be covered. But on the RX side, I haven't heard or seen anything.... At least for the company covering it. Thank you

Ok, I know they had a specific provision for cancer to be covered. But on the RX side, I haven't heard or seen anything.... At least for the company covering it. Thank you
specific provision for cancer....IT SUCKS....not near enough to treat cancer...as well as all the outpatient RX that goes along with cancer....I take selling health insurance seriously.....over the 26 years of selling it there is no crystal ball that predicts what a person is going to need medically down the line....and selling USHEALTH is like selling cars with no breaks.....

@STIBROKER Thanks for the the thread link. Would you recommend that I did not become contracted with USH? I was on the last step to doing so.
yes....if you want to sell health insurance sell the real stuff.......you got to understand people do not read or can even understand their policy's......they put their trust in you to make sure their claims are paid.......

Back