Need help! US Health Advisors

@STIBROKER Thanks for the advice. I was talking with some other people, and it seems you're right. However it seems like they updated some of their plans. I'm gonna see if I can review their plans especially the one over disasters like cancer. Then come back here

you see bro the reason I am still in the biz cuz I live off renewals....I have clients I am currently getting paid on I have had on the books for 20 years....now how long would they last when they find out I sold them a plan that only covers thing to a limit...like drugs.....I am lic with all the top companys like BCBS...United...Aetna...Humana....Scott and White...Cigna....as well as all ACA companys....I do group and individual to make sure my clients needs are met....so instead of finding new people to screw every year I have built a book of biz that trust's my recommendations and stay on the books for years to come.....

@STIBROKER Yea I see, that's saddening. Well I'm about to get my license anyways. Any recommendations on places to get started in? If not USH. And thats an awesome resume! Btw I'm also curious, one of their big selling points is they can sell a PPO network to individuals. Who else can do that? (again I'm very very very new to this field).

@STIBROKER .. one of their big selling points is they can sell a PPO network to individuals. Who else can do that? (again I'm very very very new to this field).

well thats funny because they rent a PPO network and what good is a PPO network if the company has rigged their plans to not pay big claims....now see as how your in texas this is how I sell PPO plans to husbands and wifes.....Texas is one of the few states that allow Husband and Wife 2 man groups......
Husband and Wife Two Man PPO Health Insurance in Texas is back

here are PPO rates on a husband and wife group plan I am working on.....38 and 35...I can write a fully insured plan with no caps...no prex for $830.16 a month...and it is on the BCBS PPO network.....Their own network....not a rented list......
upload_2020-6-14_15-38-30.png
upload_2020-6-14_15-41-50.png

here are HMO rates.......fully insured.....no cap ....no prex.....for $508.20 a month......
upload_2020-6-14_15-39-50.png

Sure are a lot of innuendos and rumors in this thread. STIBROKER, we, as agents, cannot legitimately define "health insurance." It's not the result an opinion. As of the 2014 implementation of the ACA, OBAMACARE became the only legitimate major medical health insurance. Every company out there was essentially told several things over the next couple of years. First, not every health plan could be referred to as health insurance. Not allowed. Even though the plan was put out by an insurance company and they had been selling this plan for many, many years. I watched all the brochures and other such flyers have to be changed. Orders from "on high" came down to agents to watch your wording.
Then about a year later (2015) these same companies were told to strip preventive care from their plans. WHY? Obamacare was the only plan design that could be allowed to offer preventive care.
So, when you besmirch the plans that have had to be modified (lest they go out of business) a lot of companies either complied or they would have to shut down the section of their company that sold health plans. Many did shut down, in fact, and the larger companies rubbed their hands together and were anticipating the additional millions (billion?) of dollars that would be coming their way.

Back to the original subject of USHA. I represented their products for just under 7 years, starting in 2011, until a new set of products came along from other vendors and I "upgraded." During that time USHA was simply the AGENT branch of a larger company US HEALTH GROUP. They also have an insurance company. USHA marketed their plans and sold and serviced them. Today you either sell Obamacare or you sell non-Obamacare. In most cases the OCARE plans are twice as much higher and in most cases people wisely choose what's best for them and their family. This gives people a choice and the choices are primarily good ones. STIBROKER, I agree there are some agents that really do a poor job of even understanding the health plans available to them to market & sell. Same thing for teachers; same thing for cops, fast food managers and retail store clerks - essentially, every industry. The list goes on. I've seen plenty in over 18 years in this industry and I think it would be best for all of us to not make accusations of another agent or a company until we know the facts. Much of what was said about the USHA health plans discussed earlier in this thread are just not true or are untrue by omission of facts. Showing pharmacy invoices/receipts and red notes on them is not proof. In fact, USHA does not have a RX PLAN in them. However, they do have RX BENEFITS. The plans are not designed to cover the RX NEEDS of medication-heavy people. USHA agents must evaluate the needs and explain to prospects that if the client ever needs a more robust RX plan then these plans are not for them. Then, the CLIENT has the CHOICE to determine if the plan is right for them.

I am open to any further discussion.

Showing pharmacy invoices/receipts and red notes on them is not proof. In fact, USHA does not have a RX PLAN in them. However, they do have RX BENEFITS. The plans are not designed to cover the RX NEEDS of medication-heavy people. USHA agents must evaluate the needs and explain to prospects that if the client ever needs a more robust RX plan then these plans are not for them. Then, the CLIENT has the CHOICE to determine if the plan is right for them.

I am open to any further discussion.

Then what the hell good is a plan that does not cover RX.....and the USHA agents that sell this crap are green and do not know what the hell they are selling......how the hell can you tell me your clients will not need RX coverage...like I said I have clients eating over $1000 worth of meds a month.....do a study on RX sales and tell me again how your clients do not need this coverage and telling them GOODRX has their backs then you are screwing your client...... your the expert....not the client....so your letting the client choose his level of coverage....thats a laugh.....you shoving expensive limited plans to give your client a false since of security.......

@helpinsureus I've seen a few complaints (again my research and knowledge isnt very deep on this subject, but i'd like for it to be), about claims not being payed. Are the plans they offer classified as Fixed Benefit plans? Or Limited Benefit, or are those the same thing?

Latest posts

Back