Need Individual Health Insurance...HSA

@ DS4, correct, you get the prize, I responded to the question posted, are you the only one with a brain that could figure that out? Too funny!

@ Somarco, you're dead wrong about the accident plans, even one of my agents (with 3 kids) would not do without it, is it possible that you don't understand how they work or would you rather a client pay their full IMM deductible rather than $100 for an ER* visit? (*accident or injury only)

@ Chumps, uh, well, then why do they have non resident licenses? And why do you feel the need to assume they're inexperienced and try to discredit someone? Tell me, if your client has an issue are they going to call you, or come over to your house? We all know they'll call, so can't they call one of my agents?

Oh and with all of your experience you failed to realize that I said nothing about BCBSGA, Blackhorse did. I was just referencing their post/deductible.:twitchy:

PS, thanks for hitting my website but don't you guys have anything better to do with your time?

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."

Albert Einstein

:yes:

Back