Need to Create a PDF Doc Template

If you're making fields in the PDF, you won't be able to save what you type in to them later.

Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro or Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Extended.

Both have a free trial. ProExtended has some AMAZING stuff. It is pricey. $699. But if do a lot of PDF work you will be amazed with what you can do.

I promise you its worth your time to download the free trial. And if all you are going to use it for is the trial time I would definitely download the ProExtended version.

If anyone even dares to call me a "shill" for Adobe you can go screw yourselves.

I love this forum. So many useful things I have learned over the past few months. I just hate watching how quickly you guys all tear people down.

This is my 1st post because I have spent COUNTLESS frustrating hours trying to figure out how to do the Forms on Adobe. If you would like more info feel free to e-mail me and I will send you a ebook I found online that breaks down the whole process step by step.

Good Luck!

Best Wishes,

Jen
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Lyn

Please PM me your e-mail address and I can send that over to you. I tried to reply to your PM but I guess I still don't have enough posts.

Take Care,

Jenn

Last edited:
Back