Need Top 10 Medicare Supplements In Texas

I do not represent all of the companies I listed, some of them are my competitors. I understand that there are many companies that offer med-supp in Texas I did not bother to list them because the rates are out the roof unless you want to sell a $250.00 Plan F in the lowest area in Texas.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Assured life is WOW
CSA is to expensive
In Michigan, our Blue Cross Blue Shield doesn't underwrite Medicare supplements, everyone is accepted. They don't allow agents to write the product though. You might want to check with Blue Cross of TX

Hey,

BCBS of Michigan. That was a nice rate increase that the comany just took in michigan.
Blue Cross Blue Shield Of Michigan-Layoffs and Rate Hikes

Posted Jan 22 09 5:57pm
</IMG> Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan (BCBSM) recently announced they may lay off as many as 1,000 employees. In addition, BCBSM will be seeking double digit rate increases on many of their individual health insurance plans when they file their new rates with the office of financial and insurance regulation.
Rate increases sought will on average be a blistering 55% on individual health plans (which will impact more than 400,000 enrolled members), and 32% for their portfolio of Medicare supplement plans.
BCBSM has stated that the aforementioned health insurance rate increases are necessary due to the Michigan legislatures failure to act on two bills to reform individual health insurance in Michigan.
More information about Michigan health insurance, as well as other health insurers offering individual health plans, as well as health plans for seniors.

« Prev Women Pay More For Health Insurance in California, Other States
Next » Wielding technology’s wonders to improve health in America

articleRecommend.gif

(0)

Report this
Share article
Bookmark article

new Ajax.Updater('recommendBlock', '/recommendArticle.s?articleId=573031&baseUrl=%2fhealthcare-industry-policy-article%2fblue-cross-blue-shield-of-michigan-layoffs-and-rate-hikes%2f573031', {method: 'get', evalScripts: true});Related Articles

The Blue Cross and Blue Shield A ...
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of ...
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnes ...
Blue Cross and Blue Shield news. ...
Blue Cross Blue Shield defends bonuses in Michigan
Blue Cross Blue Shield Programs To Expand Coverage
Blue Cross Blue Shield Requiring Authorization
Details on Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Rate Increases
Blue Cross Blue Shield’s Health Insurance Idea

Post a comment
separator.gif
separator.gif