New Agent Advice

Aflac, thanks I am new

----------

I just completed Aflac sales school. Licensed in health & accident, working on Life studies. We are trained to cold call businesses on foot also referrals, and warm markets. Prospecting in 90degree weather is tough, I try to start early in mornings. Some people are open to meet, very difficult to set appointments. Over saturated area where I am locally. I appreciate you sharing ~thanks again.
sara a.

There ain't no school like the old school. Drumming up business the ole fashioned way can work but you have to give it time and elbow grease. Don't know about Aflac but if you don't have someone good to mentor you, you might want to find someone. There are plenty of marketers here that can help you but you still need to be cautious on who you go under. Do your research first and you'll be fine. Also, this is a big universe product wise so you might want to narrow it down and figure out where you want to start with and go from there. (Traditional life, health under 65 or medicare advantage, final expense, etc.)

You might not even have to go very far searching for someone. I'm sure by now you've been bombarded by private messages. ;)

MIM :GEEK::idea:

Thanks so much, I appreciate you taking time to reply to my quest for guidance. We do have good coordinators and regional support. I just have to get myself out there and set appointments. Thanks again.

Back