New L&H agent needing advice

B

Blane

Hi,
I could really use some advice here. I start my new job as a L&H agent
March 10th, after 15 years in the medical field.
I want to start networking, so I've decided to send out announcements
to colleagues, friends, etc...
I'm not quite sure how to word things...I do know that I want to keep it to one paragraph or so, as to not bore people.

Any suggestions, or key phrases you could recommend would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Best,

B.Lane

Knowing what type of marketing, support, companies, web presence, etc. would allow for more specific advice, but something along the lines of
" Wouldn't it be worth 5 minutes of your time to make absolutely certain that you and your family are protected by the best health insurance coverage for your specific needs?"
An opening line might be something to the effect of "Our clients are saving $2,000 to $3,000 per year on their health insurance, AND getting better coverage."

If you have a web presence, direct to a quote request page or online quote engine and offer to explain the coverage outlines in 5 to 10 minutes.

" Should you cover your family's health insurance needs with your employer's group policy? Why not? "

"Wouldn't it be great if you could use your tax free retirement dollars to pay for your deductibles and other health expenses? You can?"

You get the idea. Most people aren't aware of the gaps in coverage and the differences between group and individual, or what options are available, etc.

Hi,
I could really use some advice here. I start my new job as a L&H agent
March 10th, after 15 years in the medical field.
I want to start networking, so I've decided to send out announcements
to colleagues, friends, etc...
I'm not quite sure how to word things...I do know that I want to keep it to one paragraph or so, as to not bore people.

Any suggestions, or key phrases you could recommend would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Best,

B.Lane

Knowing what type of marketing, support, companies, web presence, etc. would allow for more specific advice, but something along the lines of
" Wouldn't it be worth 5 minutes of your time to make absolutely certain that you and your family are protected by the best health insurance coverage for your specific needs?"

That's fine if you are selling health insurance. I didn't get that info from the posters question and cannot assume, as many do here, that this is just a health insurance forum.

Winter

It's been a while since I've logged on, but I wanted to focus on life primarily, but I also wouldn't turn away any health business.
I need to get something positive going on.

Thanks,

-Barry

It's been a while since I've logged on, but I wanted to focus on life primarily, but I also wouldn't turn away any health business.
I need to get something positive going on.

My suggestion is to lead with health. It's a semi-demand product that people will talk with you about.

Life insurance is much tougher. After you have a health insurance client, it's much easier to have the life conversation.

"More activity" is NOT the answer. More EFFECTIVE frequent activity is the key.

Back