New Medicare #

And I don't use paper apps. I think have written maybe 5 apps on paper the last 7 years. If they don't do bank draft or CC, at least for the initial draft, I don't write the app.

Most folks go with what is comfortable and profitable for them. At least that is my criteria and I assume most agents have similar feelings

Just did my first two new medicare numbers today. Part B effective for May.

But in the meantime I’ll just be putting in their SS# if they don’t have their card yet.

I put the SS# with the first app, e-app, because all she had was her original part a only Medicare card.
But she called me back later to tell me that her info was updated on Medicare.gov with her new Medicare number.

So far all of my July T65’s I’ve put their SS as their medicare and they’ve been approved. We shall see

I put the SS# with the first app, e-app, because all she had was her original part a only Medicare card.
But she called me back later to tell me that her info was updated on Medicare.gov with her new Medicare number.

So far all of my July T65’s I’ve put their SS as their medicare and they’ve been approved. We shall see

They will have the new Medicare numbers and letters, my wife received hers yesterday. Also did a dummy app with my company and works fine.

The last two posts represent one of the things I find interesting about this site.

There is as much contrast and blending of ideas about business expressed here using insurance as the vehicle as one finds in the museum where paint and canvas or charcoal and paper are the vehicles.

And this is why if you approach this site with an openness to learn, you can pick up little nuggets of gold... and some are real little nuggets... by real little I mean speck like nuggets... you know, almost like dust... :laugh:

Back