New Site Being Launched, Got Any Feedback?

I like the site and plan to participate on Disability Income Insurance questions. Michael Sileo Jr.

@PBBEXHILL - unfortunately at this time participation is only limited to agents within the United States

@mickey2 - we look forward to seeing you on the site. Please let me know if you have any questions at all

Sorry scagnt83, was that question directed at me? New to this forum?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I will assume it is a question for me. I am doing a mixture, I have launched 2 lead generation sites in last 6 months myself, one a mortgage site and the other a life assurance site. The mortgage site is purely seo and the life PPC with Google. We are getting leads off both but the mortgage site for some search terms is doing much better in terms of organic position than the PPC site

Last edited:
The number of conversions on the Surehits leads will be interesting as well.

Is there any chance that brokers can participate in the revenue that the Surehits gets? I imagine it will be slow at first, but what about down the road, if let's say one person's answers generated 10 leads per month. Could we receive a percentage of the lead revenue?

Thanks.

The number of conversions on the Surehits leads will be interesting as well.

Is there any chance that brokers can participate in the revenue that the Surehits gets? I imagine it will be slow at first, but what about down the road, if let's say one person's answers generated 10 leads per month. Could we receive a percentage of the lead revenue?

Thanks.

Hi Ed. At this point there aren't plans for agent participation in site revenue. In terms of the value proposition for contributing agents, we are focusing on the following:
  • Opportunities for direct consume leads
  • SEO value via linking to their web properties
  • In the upcoming weeks we will be adding a Google authorship component as well. This will be a great opportunity for contributors to leverage the site to build strong 'Author Rank' - which many are saying is the next 'Page Rank' from an SEO standpoint
Our biggest focus is on making these answers rank highly in search engines and to drive consumers to contact agents. Many answers are already ranking quite well organically, and the official launch was only 5 days ago. We anticipate being able to drive high visibility for contributing agents over time.

I don't get it. Do you plan on requiring the consumer asking the question to list what state they live in? Health insurance specifically is a state by state business. Generic questions can be answered by any agent, but when you get down to specific questions, only a licensed agent in that respective state can give an accurate answer. Do you plan on matching up state specific questions to state specific agents??

For example, I'm an AZ and FL agent. If a consumer is from one of those states and asks a question, would I be notified of this AZ/FL question being asked, and your system notify AZ/FL agents only that a response is waiting for a response?

I'm sorry, I didn't see an answer to my question above

I'm sorry, I didn't see an answer to my question above

Sorry about that! I'm not sure how I missed that one. Right now adding a state to a question is not a requirement of consumers - but will be focusing quite a bit on this aspect.

Early feedback shows that there are certain questions that really need a specific state identified with them, so we will likely do something along the lines of requiring a state of the consumer when they ask a question in a certain insurance category - or something similar.

Thanks!

Back