New Site No Leads Receive Inbound Calls

Dglossoplend

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Lend.com is going live next week. We connect consumers with insurance agents.
Our clients are nationwide and are looking for insurance policies of all types.
These are not leads you are tracking down. These consumers are choosing you. And we send inbound calls as well.

Go to Lend apply to be a LendPro.
Cost will be $30 per month with unlimited connections.
You will also be able to bid on the inbound calls. Cost is determined by Geography, filters and volume.

Happy to answer any questions.

Dustin Glossop
[email protected]

Lend.com is going live next week. We connect consumers with insurance agents.
Our clients are nationwide and are looking for insurance policies of all types.
These are not leads you are tracking down. These consumers are choosing you. And we send inbound calls as well.

Go to Lend apply to be a LendPro.
Cost will be $30 per month with unlimited connections.
You will also be able to bid on the inbound calls. Cost is determined by Geography, filters and volume.

Happy to answer any questions.

Dustin Glossop
[email protected]

I tried to sign up and it had an error and wouldn't process. Let me know when it is fixed.

I am already using a number of live transfer/inbound services. Pay anywhere from $12.50 to $35 a call. What makes your company unique? Why should I spend my money with you over these other companies? Are you working with any State Farm agents in the Chicago land area?

I'll buy your leads, already spending $20,000 a month on marketing. Maybe I can be your biggest account. Why should I spend money with you?

There should be no errors with the site. I had many agents sign up over the weekend and this morning.

We are different as we are not a straight lead generation platform. Our consumers are the ones making the decision to share their info and pick who to work with. Rather than filling out some info and that data being sold off many times over. How great is it to get a call from someone who has already reviewed your profile and chosen to work with you.

We are building relationships and brand awareness with our platform.

I am happy to go into more detail with anyone about the site.

sorry as for the Facebook likes. We have been directing all of our consumers to our blog until the site was finished.

We are different as we are not a straight lead generation platform. Our consumers are the ones making the decision to share their info and pick who to work with. Rather than filling out some info and that data being sold off many times over. How great is it to get a call from someone who has already reviewed your profile and chosen to work with you. We are building relationships and brand awareness with our platform. I am happy to go into more detail with anyone about the site.

How much does it cost a month for a profile? How many unique visitors a month does the site get?

It will be $30 a month. This gets you unlimited connections on the site. We also offer inbound calls. Those are per call and price depends on policy type.
I can get you setup to take calls by next week if interested.

Back