New Site No Leads Receive Inbound Calls

It will be $30 a month. This gets you unlimited connections on the site. We also offer inbound calls. Those are per call and price depends on policy type. I can get you setup to take calls by next week if interested.

How much are inbound phone calls for auto insurance?

How did you get 49,000 people to facebook like a site that hasn't gone live yet?

You literally BUY the likes.. it's something that facebook offers... you can also go to several websites that you can pay to have hundreds of people LIKE your web site... it's not a good sign when someone does this!!!

If you signed up prior to the end of the year you still get a free account for 90 days.

----------

Inbound calls for auto insurance are $35. Let me know if you would like to get involved. We can setup an individual or company. Start small and ramp up as you see fit.

Dustin Glossop
[email protected]

I'll buy your leads, already spending $20,000 a month on marketing. Maybe I can be your biggest account. Why should I spend money with you?

If you don't mind me asking how many agents do you have to rack up 20k in marketing expense each month

I created a profile but didn't have to pay for anything. I see minimum bid is $500/month? How much volume can you expect to see for $500/month?

Must have a lot producers.

It made me curious so I looked at our marketing efforts and 20k would fully fund 7 of our agents with unlimited fresh daily leads and live transfers as well as our CRM and Voip phones. I hope he isnt spending that kind of money on a couple of agents.

Latest posts

Back