• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

New to FE 2 1/2 Months

A good agent will have crappy days, crappy weeks, but not crappy months ;)

I had a crappie month in September, only wrote 10K. This was due to me getting totally off of my other lead source and not having enough cash on hand to order more during August.

My lead flow now is improving and so far this month I'm a little over 15K. Looks like I will clear my monthly goal of 20K per month.

I had a crappie month in September, only wrote 10K. This was due to me getting totally off of my other lead source and not having enough cash on hand to order more during August.

My lead flow now is improving and so far this month I'm a little over 15K. Looks like I will clear my monthly goal of 20K per month.

Just out of curiosity, how much do you spend on leads per month to make that? I don't work leads, but always wonder when people post numbers. I know a guy in my main company that spoke at a regional meeting that was making over $1mill./year, but was spending over $600,000 on seminars.

Just out of curiosity, how much do you spend on leads per month to make that? I don't work leads, but always wonder when people post numbers. I know a guy in my main company that spoke at a regional meeting that was making over $1mill./year, but was spending over $600,000 on seminars.

When I Was with my other IMO I was spending under 2K per month for 20K of AP.

August was my first month away from my other IMO and I dropped mail at the end of July to the beginning of August. In total 4500 pieces in a week and a half @ 440 per thousand. I finished August with 27K.

When I Was with my other IMO I was spending under 2K per month for 20K of AP.

August was my first month away from my other IMO and I dropped mail at the end of July to the beginning of August. In total 4500 pieces in a week and a half @ 440 per thousand. I finished August with 27K.

You write 20k a month consistently and you're short of cash to buy leads?

Back