Ninja Quoter

CFPbroker

Are these guys still in business? Tried to get a quoter working with them and got one response but never a followup. There seems to be no listed contacts on their site other than "info". the last thread said their rates were incorrect back in march of 2019.

Are these guys still in business? Tried to get a quoter working with them and got one response but never a followup. There seems to be no listed contacts on their site other than "info". the last thread said their rates were incorrect back in march of 2019.

Ninja Technologies, Inc.
877-28-NINJA (64652)
[email protected]

Yes, did you submit a support ticket? Inside your login, click support and you'll see the library of support documentation to get your quoter loaded to your site. Everything is self serve. Anything you cannot self serve, submit a ticket and you'll be responded to.

PS: does anyone know of good quoting software available for brokers selling term life insurance?

My company, Compulife, offers a web quoting option for $192 per year. See a sample of it here:

www.termsampler.com

You can get 4 FREE months of the web quoter (no obligation to purchase) by requesting a 30 day free trial and doing the tutorial. Request it here:

COMPULIFE | Free Trial

And during the 4 months you get these 4 things:

1. Web quoter
2. Compulife Basic - a web based quoting tool for agent use
3. PC Edition of Compulife - our most power agent quoting tool
4. 3 free zip code listing at www.term4sale.com (subject to availability)

It is the same issue I am facing… I sent a message yesterday (6/8/2020) and today (6/9/2020) I have not received a reply…

Yes, did you submit a support ticket? Inside your login, click support and you'll see the library of support documentation to get your quoter loaded to your site. Everything is self serve. Anything you cannot self serve, submit a ticket and you'll be responded to.
I submitted a ticket yesterday and have not received any reply

Back