Ninja Quoter

Ninjaquoter service is horrible. Don't bother with the support tickets. The only way you will get a response is by emailing them - [email protected].

There are too many errors in their web quoter. (Not the engine, the web forms/templates). I stayed with them hoping that these issues were fixed but they never got fixed, so... finally canceled.

Ninjaquoter service is horrible. Don't bother with the support tickets. The only way you will get a response is by emailing them - [email protected].

There are too many errors in their web quoter. (Not the engine, the web forms/templates). I stayed with them hoping that these issues were fixed but they never got fixed, so... finally canceled.
Hello,
Did you cancel with NinjaQuoter? Can you share what quoting engine are you using now?
Thank you!

Does your Basic Quoter have the following:
1) AIG Quality of Life FlexTerm (Not the AG Select-a-Term)
2) Primerica TermNow and CustomTerm
3) North American ADDVantage Term?

Also what about product specifics such as riders, underwriting, and other specifics. I want to be able to see specifics about these products, not just the price. Thanks.

Does your Basic Quoter have the following:
1) AIG Quality of Life FlexTerm (Not the AG Select-a-Term)
2) Primerica TermNow and CustomTerm
3) North American ADDVantage Term?

Also what about product specifics such as riders, underwriting, and other specifics. I want to be able to see specifics about these products, not just the price. Thanks.

1. No, we have asked AIG to provide the rates for the FlexTerm product but to this point they have not been willing to do so. Because Select-a-Term is their lower priced product, the company does not understand why we would want to quote the higher priced product. They make the mistake in assuming that people only use Compulife to sell the cheapest anything, which is not correct. We just make it SUPER EASY to quote.

Compulife makes NO charge to any life insurance company to have their rates in our software. Usually it's brokers who can sell products, who convince companies to provide the rates to us. If you are contracted to sell FlexTerm, and you can convince AIG to provide those rates, I would be happy to add them and in addition would give you a 25% discount against your next annual subscription to Compulife.

2. I have Primerica's Custom Advantage, I have previously never heard of "TermNow". What's the difference?

3. Yes, we have both ADDvantage Term and Classic Term for North American.

Compulife quotes waiver of premium in our PC software, NOT in our web quote software. We now offer table ratings. Our software has a "preferred health analyzer" to help agents determine if their client can qualify for the lower preferred discounts offered by most life insurance companies. We don't quote accidental death, just REAL life insurance.

These are all good questions, and we could talk about this on and on, but this is the reason why Compulife offers a 30 Day Free Trial of our software.

COMPULIFE | Free Trial

If you follow the instructions we provide with the trial, and do the tutorial to learn the basics of using our PC software, then we will give you a 4 free month subscription which includes:

1. Windows PC software.

2. Compulife Basic - for non-PC devices
COMPULIFE Quoter (password lovebasic)

3. the Compulife Web Quote option Life Insurance Quotes

4. 3 free zip codes listing at: TERM4SALE | Term Life Insurance Quotes - Free & Unbiased - 100 companies

NOTE: the links for 2 and 3 are SAMPLES. When you get your own subscription you will have your own account where you get a control panel that lets you choose which of the 100 companies appears in your quotes. For the webquote option, you also specify which email addess(s) your site visitor's contact emails to to.

I apologize for the length of my answer. There is much more I could say, but that's why we offer the 30 day free trial and tutorial to get 4 free months. You will learn much more by trying the software than talking about it. Nothing beats test driving the car.

Last edited:
On another note, Compulife is wrapping up work on our new API (Application Programming Interface). We have now replaced the direct access to our internet engine at our own website:

www.term4sale.com

Now that access to term4sale is governed through a database that alerts us to questionable, unauthorized activity, we have gone ahead and increased the number of results shown at term4sale from 25 to 75 which we think will make the site much more popular.

The new API relies on "json" standards for communication, and is sold on a volume basis. It allows the user to manage the pages on their own server, meaning they can customize the look, feel and functionality without having to host our quoting program and database.

On another note, Compulife is wrapping up work on our new API (Application Programming Interface). We have now replaced the direct access to our internet engine at our own website:

www.term4sale.com

Now that access to term4sale is governed through a database that alerts us to questionable, unauthorized activity, we have gone ahead and increased the number of results shown at term4sale from 25 to 75 which we think will make the site much more popular.

The new API relies on "json" standards for communication, and is sold on a volume basis. It allows the user to manage the pages on their own server, meaning they can customize the look, feel and functionality without having to host our quoting program and database.

Thanks Robert - this is all helpful.

You can actually access the FlexTerm rates here: QOL Rapid Rater
Pretty easy to reverse engineer.
If you need an agent guide or banding info, etc. let me know.

Back