No Solicitations

Toranaga

Guru
100+ Post Club
Louisiana
Gittomer says ignore no solicitation signs when going B2B. What do you door knockers think? I will flat out cold knock a business, but I respect the sign.

Gittomer says ignore no solicitation signs when going B2B. What do you door knockers think? I will flat out cold knock a business, but I respect the sign.
grab the owners business card....then call him/her later .....

I always get a kick out of seeing those signs in front of businesses that use salespeople.

If they ask did you see the no solicitation sign on the door my response. "Yea I saw that but that doesn't pertain/apply to professionals." (implying that I am a professional person like a Dr. Lawyer, ect. not to be confused with door to door magazine dude.) Then just go on with your script.

You got to have some marbles about you to use it but it sure is fun to see their expression.

I always get a kick out of seeing those signs in front of businesses that use salespeople.

Ha ha, so true. I wanted to put one on my door, but felt it would be a little hypocritical, so I didn't. Now I just have my secretary get their business card and tell every salesman that I'm on the phone.

Every now and then one will slip through though, so I just try to politely listen to their pitch.

Back