• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Non Med Term

It's he same app as the Gil for sagicor and their prices are very competitive
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
100k annual with sagicor 20 yrs 360y
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
That was standard rating

Last edited:
They are but I despise APS, parameds, etc

Given your main concern is how fast you get paid it makes sense you would despise those pesky extra requirements that would get your client the best value.

Sent from my iPad using InsForums

Given your main concern is how fast you get paid it makes sense you would despise those pesky extra requirements that would get your client the best value.

Sent from my iPad using InsForums

I won't disagree I enjoy getting paid. I do look out for my customers too. Some non meds are not that expensive. I have seen APS' sit on Dr.s desks for months and parameds missed causing deals to fall through. I do giver customers the option of fully underwritten. I have yet to have a customer choose to go the paramed route. As far as my daughter and her family since I'll be paying for it at first it is my choice which way to go.

I won't disagree I enjoy getting paid. I do look out for my customers too. Some non meds are not that expensive. I have seen APS' sit on Dr.s desks for months and parameds missed causing deals to fall through. I do giver customers the option of fully underwritten. I have yet to have a customer choose to go the paramed route. As far as my daughter and her family since I'll be paying for it at first it is my choice which way to go.

If you had a decent upline, they would get the required aps for your cases, so that's just an excuse. I feel bad for your daughter and family that they will have to eventually pay for the overpriced product just so you get paid quicker for a first year commission

Smitty it's my family. Butt out. Honestly the hypocrisy is stunning. Most of us are FE agents and we are selling inflated WL to people who failed to plan and not a peep out of you over that. I am simply trying to find a quick term product to offer to the 5% or less of my customers who want term. As far as my daughter I am either doing a SI GUL or WL w/term rider

Smitty it's my family. Butt out. Honestly the hypocrisy is stunning. Most of us are FE agents and we are selling inflated WL to people who failed to plan and not a peep out of you over that. I am simply trying to find a quick term product to offer to the 5% or less of my customers who want term. As far as my daughter I am either doing a SI GUL or WL w/term rider

If you mainly work FE, how have you seen cases where aps sit on doctors office desks for months? Just curious... And it is your family, but you make it clear your recommendations to hand and hand with how soon you get paid. Be a professional, and be a fiduciary. It will help you out in the. long run

Back