Non Med Term

On smokers they don't like you .......fully underwritten would be better. North American $77 sagicor 118. North American comes in number one on my term quoter for that age and tabac co use Sagicor wants the non smoker they geared their pricing around that But it's also only 7 question and a phone call. Bigger risk of missing something on a smoker especially if the don't go to the doctor

Thanks for the info and educating me on this company! Appreciate it

It's a good company. One of the best fia. Great gul. Fantastic spwl it is an index wl with 33 months of ltc built in for the critically ill Just a well rounded company to have in the bag

I won't disagree I enjoy getting paid. I do look out for my customers too. Some non meds are not that expensive. I have seen APS' sit on Dr.s desks for months and parameds missed causing deals to fall through. I do giver customers the option of fully underwritten. I have yet to have a customer choose to go the paramed route. As far as my daughter and her family since I'll be paying for it at first it is my choice which way to go.

Sometimes I tell the client that we can submit a non-med app. and then go through the exam with a fully underwritten plan and then take the best offer. I tell them that I've had situations where someone tells me they're in great health and then the labs come back all wacky and they get declined. So if that happens, they have the non-med to fall back on.

I think it also shows that you are truly interested in the client getting the best deal.

I am going to attempt to stoop down and explain this slowly one more time so even you can understand it. There is not an agent on this board who would not want the fastest issue possible for a case. If you read the forums that is discussions on this website you will see agents(people who sell insurance) recommend one company over another because of speed of issue(approval), commission, or easier underwriting. In other words the faster the approval the faster the paycheck.

You have found one here. Of course I want to be paid faster but that has no bearing on what I recommend. I wrote 2 RNA Essential Life application last week where SIWL would have been fine and they would have done it. I told them about a better deal if they didn't mind an exam. I went from getting paid in days to getting in months. But it's a far better option for the clients.

I know several other agents here that do the same thing. You are painting with a broad brush.

You have found one here. Of course I want to be paid faster but that has no bearing on what I recommend. I wrote 2 RNA Essential Life application last week where SIWL would have been fine and they would have done it. I told them about a better deal if they didn't mind an exam. I went from getting paid in days to getting in months. But it's a far better option for the clients.

I know several other agents here that do the same thing. You are painting with a broad brush.

If they don't mind the exam. I'll do it. I don't know what it has been with the people I have been seeing but I have only had four that did an exam.

If they don't mind the exam. I'll do it. I don't know what it has been with the people I have been seeing but I have only had four that did an exam.

I sell life insurance. When I was with NAA I simply sold life insurance. If getting an exam was best for them then I recommended that. I know NAA didn't like that but back then they were all about production and I was producing. They didn't bother me about it.

Now that I'm in the FE market I still life insurance. How ever I will only sell whole life for burial plans to the people that make up the FE market. I will use fully underwritten if they qualify. Not only does it take longer to get paid, I get paid 10 points less on fully underwritten with the same company. I still use it anyway.

In an earlier post in this thread you said "I have yet to have a customer choose to go the paramed route." Now it's four.

Sent from my iPad using InsForums

In an earlier post in this thread you said "I have yet to have a customer choose to go the paramed route." Now it's four.

Sent from my iPad using InsForums

Had to think about it. They were all more than five yrs ago. Ain't got the memory I used to. The main one that came to mind was a double amputee with high blood pressure, and diabetes.

Seriously, why is everyone beating up on Deadhead for how he chooses to spend his money?

Different strokes for different folks. I have found many people will gladly pay a little more to avoid the exam. Many are afraid that they will find something, others are afraid of needles, nurses, etc., and others just find it an inconvenience.

If he is giving them a choice, then it is their money. If they want to pay more for ease and speed, let them. Higher cost insurance still beats no insurance in my book.

Back