North American Senior Benefits

The pulse runs a week behind, Ben. Today's issue will show that. However, I'll make sure Peggy knows to remove you from everything after you receive that today. We release people all of the time. Find another IMO who will be responsible for your debts for the carrier and it's done.
not true sir,I have an IMO that singed that such an agreement 2 weeks ago but niether Mr Harvey or Milner will sign a release

The pulse runs a week behind, Ben. Today's issue will show that. However, I'll make sure Peggy knows to remove you from everything after you receive that today.

We release people all of the time. Find another IMO who will be responsible for your debts for the carrier and it's done.

I'm not on the list. But I have my ways.

The pulse runs a week behind, Ben. Today's issue will show that. However, I'll make sure Peggy knows to remove you from everything after you receive that today. We release people all of the time. Find another IMO who will be responsible for your debts for the carrier and it's done.

That's not been the experience of most agents who leave NASB and come to us. There was one that did get a release.

I'm gonna be honest man, it sounds like you didn't get the training and support that we give our guys. I field train almost everyday. I'm nonstop taking their calls in the home helping them sell policies. It is definitely our biggest advantage in helping someone profit. ---------- You don't know our leads. You don't know our training. Thanks though

If an agent is properly trained, why in the world would he or she need to call you from the client's home to make an FE sale? :skeptical:

----------

So Jake...you know the guy over at Milner..who told me NASB had over 1,000 agents was lying? I don't think your 250 agents statement is accurate, but that seems to be a common theme in your BS posted

Gooner.. Take note that he "qualified" his answer to you. He said they have 250 "active" agents.. In other words that other 750 is not producing anything in spite of all that great training.

Last edited:
The pulse runs a week behind, Ben. Today's issue will show that. However, I'll make sure Peggy knows to remove you from everything after you receive that today.

We release people all of the time. Find another IMO who will be responsible for your debts for the carrier and it's done.

You're so full of crap. Issac won't release ANY of my contracts.

My Debts are My debts with that carrier, and if I cannot write for that carrier for up to 6 months, then I cannot correct those debts with New Business.
NASB is out to cause financial harm to it's agents if the leave, and YOU ARE CAPTIVE if they won't release you.

You're so full of crap. Issac won't release ANY of my contracts.

My Debts are My debts with that carrier, and if I cannot write for that carrier for up to 6 months, then I cannot correct those debts with New Business.
NASB is out to cause financial harm to it's agents if the leave, and YOU ARE CAPTIVE if they won't release you.

And he thought I was the only one that hated nasb ;)

You're so full of crap. Issac won't release ANY of my contracts. My Debts are My debts with that carrier, and if I cannot write for that carrier for up to 6 months, then I cannot correct those debts with New Business. NASB is out to cause financial harm to it's agents if the leave, and YOU ARE CAPTIVE if they won't release you.
Yes it seems as if you don't want them taking 40 percent of your pay they don't think you should be able to go somewhere else and feed your family.

You're so full of crap. Issac won't release ANY of my contracts. My Debts are My debts with that carrier, and if I cannot write for that carrier for up to 6 months, then I cannot correct those debts with New Business. NASB is out to cause financial harm to it's agents if the leave, and YOU ARE CAPTIVE if they won't release you.

In my posts I am not speaking on behalf of NASB. Nor do I work on the administrative side. I am speaking on behalf of people who understand the value of a system. The wrong coach calling the wrong plays doesn't make it to the playoffs. Our training and support system has changed the lives of many in the short time we've been around and will continue to change many lives.

Whatever your issue is with your manager is not my business, but I know none of you are on mine team.

Back