North American Senior Benefits

No.

NASB is good to get your feet wet. I appreciate them a lot. But what Spur City Says is true. And what Newby said about transfers is also true.

I won't disparage a company I cut my teeth with.

So Spur City is no longer with NASB?

I'll tell you what, you guys are giving me a run for my money when it comes to keeping my composure. So arrogant. You're not going to sell every house. The power of a second voice to edify you, reiterate everything you just told the client has sold so many policies for my agents it would make your head spin.

----------

Haha this is ridiculous. Struggling to write* my pm box is still empty with people wanting to compare monthly deposits.

Crickets.... C'mon big contract men. What's up?

I love how these guys come on here to pimp out their dope only to find that the majority isn't buying. Unfortunately, my experience is that guys like this have no problem giving their newest downline agents a 50% contract, knowing they don't have a chance.... Shame shame shame on you Monopoly!

So Spur City is no longer with NASB?

The Burrito Bandit has left the NASB building. It was nice while it lasted but things were going in a direction that was MUCH different then when they first started. I decided it was time for me and the team to depart at that point. I'm in a great spot now and more importantly so is my team. I'm able to fly anywhere for free and continue training agents across the country at anytime so things are very nice for our future. I wish NASB nothing but success.

I'll get to see some of them on the AMERICO trip next week. Should be fun!

Last edited:
The Burrito Bandit has left the NASB building. It was nice while it lasted but things were going in a direction that was MUCH different then when they first started. I decided it was time for me and the team to depart at that point. I'm in a great spot now and more importantly so is my team. I'm able to fly anywhere for free and continue training agents across the country at anytime so things are very nice for our future. I wish NASB nothing but success.

Glad you moved on to greener pastures! Good luck!

Many on the forum tried to warn you and help you before, but better late than never, as they say.
Congrats on going off on your own.

Where is the Americo trip?

Back