NSF Checks!

I will not allow a customer to cuss at one of my girls much less speak to me like that. I fired a $9600 commercial account recently for doing so. There are enough good clients out there that you don't need to put up with deadbeats or jerks. Give him his $$$ back and tell him to find a new agent. Your staff will respect you for it and you will have a better agency in the long run if you display some client control instead of letting a client treat you like that.

I'm not on the P&C side but I had an investment client rip it into one of my assistants. He was taking a distributions from is IRA the custodian was a mutual fund and the client paid the $10 overnight fee....Wouldn't you know it UPS dropped the package at another house. So while I was agreeing with the client and dealing with UPS to get the driver to go back and get the package where it belonged the client was ripping my assistant a new one about how he was coming to my office and I needed to have his $5K check for him.

So I called him made sure he recieved his check after UPS corrected its error. I also informed him I had contacted the mutual fund company and they had credited him the $10, then I told him that I was sorry but as he stated in his rant we obviously where not the firm for him and that I had submitted the paperwork and I was no longer his rep he was welcome to find another firm to deal with him.

hey guy, where you been?

ALL of my carriers, I process the check on their site, I dont have to screw with this, just enter the routing number, account number, hit submit, and shred the check........

I usually do this, but you cannot do this when you are charging a broker fee. Which is when I run across these problems.

Latest posts

Back