Why is image of voided checks a thing in 2021?

DHurd

Super Genius
Getting started with carrier appointments, and got blocked for the night because I dont have checks. So I got my hands tied until the morning when the bank is open.

I'm wondering how it's possible that in 2021 voided checks are still necessary for this. I've written maybe 3 checks in my life, and I had to google how to the first time.

So I got my hands tied until the morning

Hey man, whatever you're into. I'm not here to judge.

hands_tiedGettyImages-485158492.jpg

Getting started with carrier appointments, and got blocked for the night because I dont have checks. So I got my hands tied until the morning when the bank is open.

I'm wondering how it's possible that in 2021 voided checks are still necessary for this. I've written maybe 3 checks in my life, and I had to google how to the first time.
Some carriers can't even open secure emails...

I have capital one, and while I don’t have physical checks, I was able to send insurance carriers the deposit form showing my routing and acct number. This is located right in my account for direct deposits.
does your bank have this?

I have capital one, and while I don’t have physical checks, I was able to send insurance carriers the deposit form showing my routing and acct number. This is located right in my account for direct deposits.
does your bank have this?
I did that for some but on Prosperity I think it is a required step is uploading a picture ID and a voided check. Unbelievable

Back