Oak Tree Financial

LVGUY

Expert
Does anyone currently work with them or know of some body who has worked for them? They sell life insurance over phone/online and start at 60% increasing to 75% commission with free leads. My concerns are 90% of their business is non-med. Healthy shoppers could get better rates. They require $500 up front refundable with $2500 annualized premium. Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

My brokerage is OakTree Financial. I'm not sure if it's the same one that you are referencing but if so I don't get any leads from them and I don't sell over the phone. I didn't have to put up $500 that was refundable either.

I had one company with then a few years ago and it turns out I never used that company. But that got me on their mail and email list and they sure are not bashfull about using either.

Check out Rip Off Report:

oaktree brokerage e-termlifeamerica Insurance Company Employement Enrollment Fee Scam Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Report: #1034941

Last edited:
Check out Rip Off Report:

oaktree brokerage e-termlifeamerica Insurance Company Employement Enrollment Fee Scam Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Not sure which brokerage you are referring to...but my brokerage, OakTree Brokerage, based out of Chantilly, VA is not a scam. I've never paid a fee to them.

Sorry, I should have prefaced it with: "This guy is not affiliated with the Virginia company".
He's really smooth and talks the lingo.
Please check out the Rip Off report for more info.
Report: #1034941

Last edited:
Back