Official Super Bowl Prediction Thread

Good game. I think our young QB took too long to settle down. We will have to wait another year for number six.

Last night was the second game I saw this season. First time I've seen San Fran play.
That kid looked really amazing, more impressive for being so young. What is this, his 2nd or 3rd season or so?
He's got a big future if he stays healthy.

Last night was the second game I saw this season. First time I've seen San Fran play.
That kid looked really amazing, more impressive for being so young. What is this, his 2nd or 3rd season or so?
He's got a big future if he stays healthy.

First year and he did not even start the season as the starter.

He was definitely not the same QB who played the championship game. He as noticeably rattled yesterday and had to regain his confidence.

Once he did that, he was on fire. If he had that same level of confidence earlier on it would have been a 9'ers victory.

Lost instant momentum the first play - 20 yd completion called back over illegal formation. Then he was picked off and his entire demeanor changed. He was just no match for the experienced Raven's D.

Agreed though, look for this guy to smoke next season but yesterday Flacco finally got the recognition he deserved.

He was definitely not the same QB who played the championship game. He as noticeably rattled yesterday and had to regain his confidence.

Once he did that, he was on fire. If he had that same level of confidence earlier on it would have been a 9'ers victory.

Lost instant momentum the first play - 20 yd completion called back over illegal formation. Then he was picked off and his entire demeanor changed. He was just no match for the experienced Raven's D.

Agreed though, look for this guy to smoke next season but yesterday Flacco finally got the recognition he deserved.

Yup, They won. By the end of the first half we were a little concerned.

Yup, They won. By the end of the first half we were a little concerned.

I've had more than a few people I know on the left coast cry to me today about how the 9'ers were robbed, deserved to win, etc...

Listen, this is my opinion. 9'ers were first and goal with the game winning TD within reach. 1, 2, 3...4 tries and couldn't make 7 yards to win the game.

That wasn't robbery. That was world class D and an inexperienced SF quarterback.

In retrospect, throwing to Crabtree three straight times (based on the blanket coverage he was getting) was not smart. I know...hindsight...

They have a different goaline offensive package that they did not use. Maybe because Suggs was showing up in places they didn't expect.

I've had more than a few people I know on the left coast cry to me today about how the 9'ers were robbed, deserved to win, etc...

Listen, this is my opinion. 9'ers were first and goal with the game winning TD within reach. 1, 2, 3...4 tries and couldn't make 7 yards to win the game.

That wasn't robbery. That was world class D and an inexperienced SF quarterback.

We can talk Calls, that is for sure. But the end result is they lost. Took every bit of what the Ravens had to beat that inexperienced SF quarterback, but they won. On experience how much does Flacco have?

Just imagine if Kaepernick had had one whole season of playing pro foolball. Scary.

Latest posts

Back