Official Super Bowl Prediction Thread

It seems like more teams are better off just getting on a roll and getting into the playoffs. Who would have thought the lowest seed again wins as the Ravens did it this year and the NY Giants at 9-7 last year.

I guess it is all about playing in the moment, having everyone playing healthy and smart with an emotional reason to kick somebody #ss

What really happened in NOLA yesterday

Attachments

• image-4185436111.jpg
    image-4185436111.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 11
  • image-36896316.jpg
    image-36896316.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 9
My Keys to the game:

1. 49ers took too long to settle down in first half. Penalties might not have ocurred on a Bill Walsh team.

2. Fumble and interception. You can't turn the ball over in a super bowl.

3. At the end, 4 plays and you can't get in to the end zone. Possibly poor play calling, didn't see anyone open. I thought maybe try 1 run play and I thought Kapernick could have run it on 1 play.

Kapernick has no real weakness that I can see. Of course this is being picky, but it is the first interception in a super bowl for the 49ers.

My Keys to the game:

1. 49ers took too long to settle down in first half. Penalties might not have ocurred on a Bill Walsh team.

2. Fumble and interception. You can't turn the ball over in a super bowl.

3. At the end, 4 plays and you can't get in to the end zone. Possibly poor play calling, didn't see anyone open. I thought maybe try 1 run play and I thought Kapernick could have run it on 1 play.

Kapernick has no real weakness that I can see. Of course this is being picky, but it is the first interception in a super bowl for the 49ers.

Kapernick has a bright future, and most likely the 49ers will be back next year in the super bowl. If they stay healthy.

Back