• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Ok Boys who Can Beat this Story for the Nastiest Appt in History

correct. I'm working threw all my old leads as i'm upping my lead order to 100 leads a week in the next few weeks getting ready for day light savings time to work 9-9 5 days a week thru august then take it easy in the fall and take from thanksgiving to new yrs off. Petal to the metal for 6 straight months

I would have shoved vicks vapor rub up my nose and wrote that hag, in and out in 3 mins, gi lol

^^

He has the right idea, boss mode.

----------

correct. I'm working threw all my old leads as i'm upping my lead order to 100 leads a week in the next few weeks getting ready for day light savings time to work 9-9 5 days a week thru august then take it easy in the fall and take from thanksgiving to new yrs off. Petal to the metal for 6 straight months

100 leads a week? Wow...

You should've taken a picture and posted it. Someone else had crap on the floor and posted a picture of it...might've been Gooner.:twitchy:

That was me. 9 cats inside, atleast 10 piles of poop(not to mention the countless smeared in piles) and a swarm of gnats over the table full of open food.

Had to do an SNL graded...15 meds...I wasn't giving up that money to Gerber($80/mo). Also, wrote the husband a $130/mo Aetna. Take it to the bank...

That was me. 9 cats inside, atleast 10 piles of poop(not to mention the countless smeared in piles) and a swarm of gnats over the table full of open food.

Had to do an SNL graded...15 meds...I wasn't giving up that money to Gerber($80/mo). Also, wrote the husband a $130/mo Aetna. Take it to the bank...

You earned every penny on that one...especially having to write down all those meds. Did you come close to gagging or passing out from the fumes?:confused:

Back