One Life America

Speaking of Heartland, did everyone get this email? Never heard of a company closing because of a ballgame result.. Notice, if Chiefs win they figure it will take all day Monday to sober up and get over the hangover. If they don't win, it will only take a couple of extra hours to fix their mascara through all the tears. :spinny:

BREAKING NEWS

With Heartland's Home Office in Kansas City, you can imagine our city is bursting with excitement!
Depending on the outcome of the BIG GAME on Sunday, our office hours next week will be as follows:

IF (WHEN) the Chiefs win, Heartland will celebrate by closing the Home Office on Monday, February 3rd AND Wednesday, February 5th (Parade Day).

HOWEVER...by slim chance the Chiefs don’t win, Heartland will have a late start (10:30 a.m CST.) on Monday, February 3rd and will be open on Wednesday.

GO CHIEFS!!

I got that email earlier today. Hope they get Monday and Wednesday off!
Yay! Heartland employees - 2 days off this week! Congratulations!
What a great game!

Do anybody know about One Life America? I understand they have a captive side and a independent side.
This appears to be the case. One of my clients called me just last week because she was upset that this agent had so much information on their coverages. She consented to meet this agent. Then she called me and asked me to sit in on the interview. The lady who called to set the interview claimed to be one and the same between Company A and B. This was a lie. The agent knew the folks had coverage with both Companies.

I nipped this in the bud quickly. I informed him that he entered the home under the false guise that these companies were one and the same. He could not save the folks any appreciative amount of money and in attempting to do so, would renew the two year contestibiliy period that was not in the best interest of the folks. He did know what policies were in the home at least in part. I believe this information came from their extensive files. I do not believe my clients ever sent in a card.

I have had other situations where a one life agent has tried to replace me. I saved the business in those cases. It was pretty easy to do really. Especially when they tried to pull a fast one and did not complete the replacement papers.

This appears to be the case. One of my clients called me just last week because she was upset that this agent had so much information on their coverages. She consented to meet this agent. Then she called me and asked me to sit in on the interview. The lady who called to set the interview claimed to be one and the same between Company A and B. This was a lie. The agent knew the folks had coverage with both Companies.

I nipped this in the bud quickly. I informed him that he entered the home under the false guise that these companies were one and the same. He could not save the folks any appreciative amount of money and in attempting to do so, would renew the two year contestibiliy period that was not in the best interest of the folks. He did know what policies were in the home at least in part. I believe this information came from their extensive files. I do not believe my clients ever sent in a card.

I have had other situations where a one life agent has tried to replace me. I saved the business in those cases. It was pretty easy to do really. Especially when they tried to pull a fast one and did not complete the replacement papers.

Anyone can say anything about anything.

Tough to substantiate - but, someone may believe your statements.

Lot's of changes at OLA / HFG.

If you want to do Medicare - I would look at Integrity. They have the right tools.

If you want to do FE and get free leads - OLA is still the big dog.

If you want 130%+ contracts - Legacy is the right choice.

If you want to do Medicare, call us as we have better tools!

Back