• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Only Slightly Exaggerated

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
FB ad . . . .

354739109_23855198576470218_7008137335303049335_n.jpg

So easy, anyone can do this. Just answer your phone and earn a 6 figure income!

So easy, anyone can do this. Just answer your phone and earn a 6 figure income!

Like this ?

(After answering the inbound call with a local person's name and number, confirming that I had Medicare A & B and being transferred to the senior supervisor)

Clara: How old are you?

LD: Non of your business. You don't have an SOA to call me. Remove me from your list.

Clara: Ok. Go to hell.

Don't remember which of us hung up first.

:laugh:

Like this ?

(After answering the inbound call with a local person's name and number, confirming that I had Medicare A & B and being transferred to the senior supervisor)

LD: Non of your business. You don't have an SOA to call me. Remove me from your list.

The term you're actually looking for is PTC - SOA can be gained on the phone.

Like this ?

That sounds like me! But I get disconnected when I use the name on the spoofed number, ask for the agent's name, ask why I've not been made aware of call recording, or ask for a F2F

Back