Out Of My Realm - Need Advice?

He owns outright several vacation homes on HHI, SC and has been in the RE biz since he was 15.

Let me just point out one more absurdity here, in the previous claims... by you, or through you, from the RE investor... then I am done.

People DO NOT invest in real estate at 15 yrs old. By statute in most states one must be at least 18 yrs old to hold title; or majority age, as it is called. They simply do not have the right to enter into a legal contract under age 18. Sure, I have been told by some that they have done it, but those are also the ones that will tell you they are worth something like 50 million dollars too. It is called pathological ego... or egomania, which is described as: obsessed with an exaggerated sense of self-importance.

Just a little too much of a pattern here, and whether you can see it or not, at least it has been pointed out to you. Done now; Over and OUT.

I realize that this case does seem "far out".

Through NQ - he came to me - not I to him, so to speak.

I checked him out - ie: traced his ip to his home address and discovered a multi million $ home. I reviewed his website from his email address - HUGE real estate company on Hilton Head - he is listed as the founding Partner - picture to boot.

He was advised by a rep at Matrix Direct to seek out some "impaired" quotes based on his age and health.

I probably can't help the guy with being his "financial adviser" - since this isn't my skill set. I was asking the forum for options with his life insurance.

I set him up on 2 small FE policies to provide immediate cash and will pass the rest to a friend with NYL.

However - this gentleman began our conversation by telling me as a salesperson himself - he said - "I try to establish a relationship first and a sale second".

Why he chose me to listen to his situation and provide quotes for his life insurance - well, I don't know. But - I'm grateful he did. Not just for the "sale" - but now I have a connection in what is one of the wealthiest areas around me AND since we developed the "relationship" first - I may get a few referrals from the deal.

One pm suggested partnering with a certain brokerage to assist in these types of cases - I'm going to take his advice.

Thanks for all the help.

Case closed!

Tom

Back