P&C Agency Management Software

Everman

Good Morning,

A while back I posted a similar question. Unfortunately I think I posted it outside of this forum. I'm interested in "Agency Management Software".

That's a term to be unpacked for sure...

What do I mean by agency management software?

Well, I mean...

1. Software that will allow me to compare products? Maybe...
2. Software that will allow me to produce quotes...
3. Software that will allow me to track prospects (sales cycle)
4. Software that will handle the accounting (any reason to not use a separate accounting package?)
5. Software that will allow me to manage documents
6. Software that provides a client portal for access to forms and docs

Now, if I have a small firm (1-3 agents), what is most important, most flexible, cost effective?

I'm guessing there are many packages which offer one, more than one, or all of these features.
Which are easiest to use?

Any thoughts or insight?

Thanks,

- E

I've had luck with the Ezlynx AMS/Rater but I do feel they are a bit pricey, 400+ per month 3 users with junk fees for setup and nickle and dime you for features which should be standard. However, it works well for us after we look past the costs and crappy service from the sales people.

I'm looking for a similar software for my tutoring job. Any ideas? I have been in a lot of distress due to how stressful can work be during the pandemic for someone else. It's impossible to deal with so many students by yourself and the owner of my school seems so indifferent over it. I think it's time to move on and create something pf my own for once. I have been teaching for others for the last 18 year and maybe with the help of Tutor Management Software | TutorCruncher and other related software I can create my own digital tutor agency.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back