Part A and B effective date different.

Icep is the enrollment period dates are different. If they are coming off group coverage I usually use sep LEC "loss of employer coverage" to try and prevent a penalty for late part d enrollment.

I would use ICEP and save the loss of eghp SEP as a wild card SEP in case needed in the first 2 month.Also I dont think using the SEP loss of eghp helps with the credible rx coverage attestation. In my experience the carrier mails a letter after enrollment witch the consumer must respond to.

hwioEMC.png
My upline showed me this flowchart yesterday. It looks like an icep

I hope they didn’t change the parting gift back to the insurance-forums logo mug. I always that that was a little cheap and cost more to ship than it was worth. We have too many coffee mugs as it is!

How many times have you been invited to leave?

Are coffee mugs like participation trophy's?

No they don’t.

(I hope they didn’t change the parting gift back to the insurance-forums logo mug. I always that that was a little cheap and cost more to ship than it was worth. We have too many coffee mugs as it is!)

A recent post reminded me of this.

They sent me a logo coffee mug, but it got broken in shipping. When I informed them, they told me that that had been the last one and they did not have plans to do more at this time, but they would see what they could do. They went scavenging in the break room, found a mug that no one claimed, and sent me that as a replacement. It is a very nice mug and I like it. When I can figure out how to get an operational camera and then how to post a picture, I will post a picture of it.

Back