• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Password Storage

I just use MS word for all passwords and you can share those files on your phone and password protect them.

I use roboforn. Very helpful when you have 82 passwords. I'm not sure the cost my partner paid for it and it's much easier than a spreadsheet.

Robo form everywhere let's you have your passwords everywhere... Works great with android!

I have some friends that use a phone app called Keeper and heard good things about it. When downloading an app I always read the reviews, permissions and access levels you grant to the program holder. Hope you find what you're looking for.

I'm looking for a recommendation for password storage. I would really like one I can put on my iPhone. I see them in the App Store but I have no idea which one to pick. Some are pricey compared to others. I'd also be interested in one that didn't use my iPhone.

Right now I have everything written down on paper and I'm concerned about the paper winding up in the wrong hands. :swoon:

I use lockbox for my iPhone and iPad. I use the free version. You can purchase the pro version that offers more security. Works well for me. And it is free

I've been using "Keeper" for a long time. I use the paid version for $10 a year. Never had any problems, simple backups and when the time comes for recovery it works like a champ, take it from experience!!!!:biggrin:

Trying to remember all the different passwords and usernames is becoming next to impossible. I'm gonna try out some of these to mentioned apps but really I just wish "they" would come out with some kind of retina scanner or something for phones and computers that then just opens up all these things automatically.

Sent from my IPhone

I'm looking for a recommendation for password storage. I would really like one I can put on my iPhone. I see them in the App Store but I have no idea which one to pick. Some are pricey compared to others. I'd also be interested in one that didn't use my iPhone.

Right now I have everything written down on paper and I'm concerned about the paper winding up in the wrong hands. :swoon:

I use Lastpass, what is great is available on pretty much every device including my computer and browser. It will also recommend secure passwords for you to use. I wouldn't recommend anything else except for maybe 1password which is relatively expensive. Hope this helps you!

Back