• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Pdp $$

They need to standardize PDP's High, Medium, and Low all plans work the same just like Med Supps.

Go to your current pharmacy during open enrollment and let the pharmacy enroll them in one of the 3 options.

Caveat, not an agent.

Here's a Medicare page discussing the Part D LEP.

They need to standardize PDP's High, Medium, and Low all plans work the same just like Med Supps.

Go to your current pharmacy during open enrollment and let the pharmacy enroll them in one of the 3 options.
eliminate competition, innovation, and competitive edge even more from the marketplace.
great idea 🙄

An agent who is appointed with plan and transacts the enrollment is subject to all compliance whether or not plan is commissionable.

If an agent submits application on clients behalf on medicare.gov or the carriers website it is considered fraud and could still technically subject to compliance rules if member has a grievance whether or not agent is appointed.

If agent advises client on how to self enroll at medicare.gov or carrier website then client wonders why they even need an agent in the first place and agent is still technically subject to compliance rules

Dealing with the MAPD clients will not be fun this AEP however they don't often change plans just because of the PDP component of the plan but I would be terrified if i had a huge book of PDP
Some of my clients want to review and then want me to help with medicare.gov while they sit in my office. Are you saying we can't go over it on my computer together and push "submit," even if they are present?

Some of my clients want to review and then want me to help with medicare.gov while they sit in my office. Are you saying we can't go over it on my computer together and push "submit," even if they are present?

If you read the disclaimer on medicare.gov it says it's fraud.

On the very first page of the mymedicare login screen there's an option to save or not save your user name and password. It recommends not saving it on a public computer.

That tells you right there that it has nothing to do with the computer but everything to do with who's logging in.

It's perfectly acceptable for a client to log in and look for a plan. Either in your office or not.

It just means that you can't do it for them.

it’s pretty simple. Ma’am, the govt has taken the ability for an agent to write a drug plan. I’ll run your medications on Medicare dot gov and help find you a plan. You’ll enroll yourself and if you have any questions, unfortunately, you’ll have to reach out to the company directly.

No SOA, no phone recording needed.

Leps are not locked in for part d . It’s there % lep of the national monthly pdp cost . If pdp's go to $50 a month it’s a % of that . Wait till the millions of .50 wellcare plans have to explain how it went to $20-$40. It’s why I never flipped my clients chasing price or benefits .

Why do the .50 WellCare have to explain that?

has Obama had to explain why people were not able to keep their doctor?

No its going to be on he agents back to deal with unhappy clamor, but people still need drug cov and will still buy it

and a lot will be on the back of the customer service reps, but those on top, couldn't care less

it’s pretty simple. Ma’am, the govt has taken the ability for an agent to write a drug plan. I’ll run your medications on Medicare dot gov and help find you a plan. You’ll enroll yourself and if you have any questions, unfortunately, you’ll have to reach out to the company directly.

No SOA, no phone recording needed.

Where are you sending them to enroll ? Can they enroll with Medicare directly on phone if you give them the name of plan to buy ? Will Medicare reps try to roll there med sup ?

Back