People with Nephropathy

Correct but if your diabeties is bad enough to effect your kidney's i'd assume insulin. But till he finds out were just speculating.

Trans Standard if Insulin, preferred otherwise

Americo ultra protector two if no heart or circulatory disease.

It's a major progression of very complicated disease process clearly very few carriers want to take this as first day coverage.

Trans Standard if Insulin, preferred otherwise

Americo ultra protector two if no heart or circulatory disease.

It's a major progression of very complicated disease process clearly very few carriers want to take this as first day coverage.

Trans mentions kidney disease in question 9 so it couldn't be preferred, but standard would work if no insulin.

Americo has chronic kidney disease in their knockout section, but I'll call and ask them if nephropathy would require a yes to that question.

Thanks again guys!

Currently, diabetic nephropathy is the leading cause of chronic kidney disease in the United States and other Western societies. It is also one of the most significant long-term complications in terms of morbidity and mortality for individual patients with diabetes. Diabetes is responsible for 30-40% of all end-stage renal disease (ESRD) cases in the United States. (See Prognosis.)

Hmmm...

Currently, diabetic nephropathy is the leading cause of chronic kidney disease in the United States and other Western societies. It is also one of the most significant long-term complications in terms of morbidity and mortality for individual patients with diabetes. Diabetes is responsible for 30-40% of all end-stage renal disease (ESRD) cases in the United States. (See Prognosis.)

Hmmm...

I had no idea that HBP was the 2nd leading cause of ESRD.

Back