Phone For The Hard of Hearing

Bob_The_Insurance_Guy

Guru
1000 Post Club
Decatur, Ga.
I saw an advertisement for a phone that looks somewhat like a TTD phone. When a call is made, the person picks up the phone, the other persons words are shown on a screen, and the person, who is hard of hearing, simply speaks into the phone. The person on the other end of the call, their words are transcribed by this device, and comes across as words on the screen.

Anyone seen this? I saw the ad one time, not too long ago, and haven't seen it since. I have two clients who this would be perfect for.

I saw an advertisement for a phone that looks somewhat like a TTD phone. When a call is made, the person picks up the phone, the other persons words are shown on a screen, and the person, who is hard of hearing, simply speaks into the phone. The person on the other end of the call, their words are transcribed by this device, and comes across as words on the screen.

Anyone seen this? I saw the ad one time, not too long ago, and haven't seen it since. I have two clients who this would be perfect for.

Might not work too well if the person on the other end stutters.:twitchy:

I saw an advertisement for a phone that looks somewhat like a TTD phone. When a call is made, the person picks up the phone, the other persons words are shown on a screen, and the person, who is hard of hearing, simply speaks into the phone. The person on the other end of the call, their words are transcribed by this device, and comes across as words on the screen. Anyone seen this? I saw the ad one time, not too long ago, and haven't seen it since. I have two clients who this would be perfect for.

If they are just hard of hearing but not deaf there are some nice ones on Amazon. I'm going to buy a set for my office.

Back