Please Imform Me How This Works?

dylan51292

okay so im 1099 selling moO for complete express.
i know right now im just wanting to get the learning experience
from this guy then go on my own.
now here is the question i got a production number
is that to mange my b.o.b
and if i quit working for him but i want to work directly with moO
still do i keep my clients?
sorry i had to ask you guys I need the learning experience
and this guy kinda hates me seeking out advice.

Re: Please Inform Me How This Works?

thanks man for fixing my error's
love the criticism without advice.

thanks man for fixing my error's
love the criticism without advice.

Everyone can have different contracts. Usually the MOO contract will require that you go at least 6-months with no sales to change your upline.

Are you paid directly from MOO or is your upline paid and then they pay you? The 2nd way is REAL bad and you have have much more restrictions.

If you are in a bad contract the best thing to do is cut bait early and give up what you already sold. Start fresh.

In Indiana, you can sell a LOT of med sups without using MOO. They aren't the lowest priced anymore.

Also, if you use proper English including capitols you will get taken more serious on the forums. This isn't Twitter.

Everyone can have different contracts. Usually the MOO contract will require that you go at least 6-months with no sales to change your upline.

Are you paid directly from MOO or is your upline paid and then they pay you? The 2nd way is REAL bad and you have have much more restrictions.

If you are in a bad contract the best thing to do is cut bait early and give up what you already sold. Start fresh.

In Indiana, you can sell a LOT of med sups without using MOO. They aren't the lowest priced anymore.

Also, if you use proper English including capitols you will get taken more serious on the forums. This isn't Twitter.

thanks for something informative,he was only wanting me for complete and express mortgage protection,term packaged to look like attractive.I want to work with this company but I dont like this guys thought process. whats me to sell express over complete so people pay higher premiums i thought my job was supposed to help people.

okay so im 1099 selling moO for complete express.
i know right now im just wanting to get the learning experience
from this guy then go on my own.
now here is the question i got a production number
is that to mange my b.o.b
and if i quit working for him but i want to work directly with moO
still do i keep my clients?
sorry i had to ask you guys I need the learning experience
and this guy kinda hates me seeking out advice.

I would not think you could keep your block of existing business.

I believe that MOO changed that quite a while ago to 12 months without submitting any business to be able to move without them signing the transfer form. At least it is that way with MOO Med Supps.

Back