Please Welcome Me, I'm a Newbie

Hello,

I'm a newbie considering a career change to P&C. I appreciate the opportunity to learn from everyone here.

Take care

I hope you will enjoy the group here Lynninfl. I know I have been helped and pointed in the right direction. I have my best MGA now and he is so encouraging and helpful.

Thanks Group. :)

So is this the "Official, Hi I'm a Newbie" Thread? :D

I'm fairly new to the insurance industry, needed a new career after being laid off after 15 years in the logistics industry...

Licensed in Arizona & residing in Sahuarita (yeah, one of those...turn right at the third cactus from the big rock areas).

I've been working as a captive agent for the past several months, and have been struggling, and found this forum while looking for resources on prospecting/closing.

Unfortunately, from reading some posts on this forum I may not have selected the ideal vehicle to launch my insurance career, so I'll be reading posts, contributing where I can, and keepin-on, keepin-on while I try to work through the challenges.

Looks like there are some incredible people here and I look forward to being a valued member!

So is this the "Official, Hi I'm a Newbie" Thread? :D

I'm fairly new to the insurance industry, needed a new career after being laid off after 15 years in the logistics industry...

Licensed in Arizona & residing in Sahuarita (yeah, one of those...turn right at the third cactus from the big rock areas).

I've been working as a captive agent for the past several months, and have been struggling, and found this forum while looking for resources on prospecting/closing.

Unfortunately, from reading some posts on this forum I may not have selected the ideal vehicle to launch my insurance career, so I'll be reading posts, contributing where I can, and keepin-on, keepin-on while I try to work through the challenges.

Looks like there are some incredible people here and I look forward to being a valued member!

Stanley,

Welcome to the forums. You're in the right pace. We are licensed and very active in Arizona. Let me know if we can help you in any way.

Latest posts

Back