Policy Rescission..........................

They definitely had bongs in the early 70's...I put wine in mine. I used a speeding ticket to roll a joint once, and it really was with Dave. It was thick paper and very harsh! The scotch tape smelled funny when burning. Did you ever make a pipe out of an empty toilet paper roll and a piece of tin foil?:twitchy:

Oh yea forgot the toilet paper roll, I guess I was too poor to afford a bong or just didn't care. Used to have one of those little rolling machine's overseas and we would roll in mass quantity's for a week's worth.

So were you the body double for Cheech or Chong while puffin' on that bong Bob?

Not both of them, just Tommy.

BTW, have you seen his daughter?

mysterious-ways-rae-dawn-chong-2.jpg

Thanks to all who managed to derail this thread, but especially to BD for answering my question in the midst of all this nonsense.

I was going to say something else, but now I forgot.

Thanks to all who managed to derail this thread, but especially to BD for answering my question in the midst of all this nonsense.

Oh yes...Rae Dawn, not a bad actress.

That's what happens when you take too many bong hits Bob.:laugh:

Hey, I answered your question before he did...:mad:

Thanks Bob, but in sia defense he did answer, I got to rambling about something, I forgot and then answered. This is what happen's when I have too much on my hands. You know, I am going to derail again, I was just thinking since some of us are basically unemployed until next OEP I wonder if we can draw unemployment based on the last 4 months of income.

Thanks Bob, but in sia defense he did answer, I got to rambling about something, I forgot and then answered. This is what happen's when I have too much on my hands. You know, I am going to derail again, I was just thinking since some of us are basically unemployed until next OEP I wonder if we can draw unemployment based on the last 4 months of income.

Good luck with that.

I was just thinking since some of us are basically unemployed until next OEP I wonder if we can draw unemployment based on the last 4 months of income.

You can ask SAI.

No wait. That won't work. He has never had 4 months of consecutive income.

Hey, doesn't Tommy Chong have a daughter? I understand she's a real looker.

Back